Rekindle the Romance??

1235»

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    It's hard when you're working all the time and living together. My suggestion is to just do something you enjoy together. Make sure you make time to date and do things together than you love to do. Not just sex, but romance. Have fun in the sack too.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    bumpie bump*
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Leather.
    Candles.
    Handcuffs.
    Blindfold.
    Whip.

I'd have to get very brave lol

This is brave>??? I must be a f**king super hero...

LOL - I think I love you a bit!

I'm going to answer your question with a question: is there something specific you want which you're not doing? Tell him! And after you do that he will probably open up about what he wants....
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Make him food in nothing but a pair of panties and heels.

I did this once for him on his lunch break and we had "fun" right at the stove. It was a little difficult to flip the grilled cheese with all the bouncing, but I made it work ;)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Send him texts or emails telling him exactly what you are going to do to him and what you want him to do to you. In detail. If you are shy about it, you can start off using euphemisms. As time goes on, you can get more and more graphic.

Get some garters and stockings to wear with your corset. Ask him about his fantasies or tell him yours.

Try to connect with him every single day. Not that your relationship is in trouble at this point, but if you can stay connected, it should never be.

I've been with my husband for 22 years (married 20) and we have to work sometimes to keep things new and interesting, but we love each other and are willing to do what we have to in order to keep our marriage happy and healthy.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    This is brave>??? I must be a f**king super hero...
    You forgot feathers and ball-gag!
    Some people seriously never try any of the good stuff. She needs to start out slow :wink:
  • Buy him his favorite NFL team Jersey, wear it naked underneath, make him a sammich, then pretend to be the center while he pretends to be the QB.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

this!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Boudoir photos? You'll have a ton of fun (trust me, you will) and he will love them. Don't let him see the outfits until you present him with the finished product. :smooched:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    ~ Be waiting for him when he comes home one night .. dressed in one of his shirts, only a few buttons buttoned ... nothing else ... be waiting at the door ... have a really erotic meal cooked and ready on the table with only candles lit as the lighting. Sit on his lap and hand feed him his dinner ... if you actually make it through dinner ... take the bottle wine, strawberries and whipped cream to the bath tub .... and just enjoy your evening as if it were your first time together.

Btw ... Adore him as if he were the only man in the world ... make him feel loved ... incredible love that only comes once in a lifetime.

Last but not least ... text messages can be sooooooo playful ! Include a few random pics from time to time, surprise him with whatever it is he would never expect from you ... be the girl he not only loves, but the one he dreamed of meeting his whole life !

Just a few ideas from an innocent stranger ....

Yeah ... I'm a hopeless romantic ! :flowerforyou:

Worked for me. I think I love you now!:heart:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Let him put it somewhere new? You know, back door, maybe?
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    What does HE like?? Take one of his favorite nonsexual activity and find a way to make it sexy. He's into hiking? Go hiking in the middle of nowhere, set up camp, and get down in a field. ;)

If that doesn't work text him naughty, yet unidentifiable, pictures of yourself. ;)
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Boudoir photos? You'll have a ton of fun (trust me, you will) and he will love them. Don't let him see the outfits until you present him with the finished product. :smooched:

These will never NOT make me think of Glamour Shots, no matter how well done they are lol....
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Well, my husband and I have been together for over 5 years now (married 6 months) and every once in awhile to get him revved up I send him naughty (naughty for me, that is) text messages while we're both at work.

100% success rate.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    okay making a man happy is my topic of expertise......so this post may get a lil vulgar...but he will love you if you try these ideas!! haha

Roll play! dont feel awkward! He thinks your sexy enough to have sex with right? So whats sexier than an alter ego..its like your having sex with your girlfriend and then a hot other girl..whose still your girlfriend haha

Handcuffs =D handcuff him to the bed...or a chair or something and go down on him...touch yourself infront of him too..it kills them that they cant touch...then when you think hes had enough..do it a little bit more and then untie him and let him have you! haha or just keep him handcuffed and give him a sexy striptease!...i gave my man a striptease for his birthday last week..it went well!

Try new positions and having sex at different times of day....if you have sex on your bed every night at 9 o clock..him missionary and finishing doggy or something..then thats an issue...get him in the morning...have sex in the shower..do it against a wall..on the floor...bent over the couch..on the kitchen counter...maybe even on the dryer! thats alot of fun..especially if you turn the dryer on haha

take HIM on a date....plan a date for him and surprise him...it could be something as simple as a picnick under the stars or something..but its cute and different..if your eating the same place for dinner every night..try somewhere new...

BE SPONTANEOUS! take a little get away vacation...do something youve never done before! Me and my boyfriend shoot upstate a few weekends and go dirtbiking and what not...

And lastly...dont be afraid to spend some time away from eachother...the flame will die out eventually if you guys are together every minute of every day! you run out of stuff to talk about! GO out with your friends..have him go out with his....then come home and rip eachothers clothes off!

Okay hope that helpedd...much luck girl!!! <3
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 775 Member
    you have to make time for each other .. me and hubby has been together almost 13 years ..
    we just act like we just got together ..lol :blushing:

relationships takes work .. so w/e ya'll were doing (outings) when you first got together, try to make sure you still make time for that now