2012 'The Class of Change' (150+lbs with pictures)

Options

Replies

• AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I teach a similar population of students, and ironically, it was their success that reminded me to change as well. When I go out running I think, if (insert any given name of student here) can do it, so can I...when I lift I think the same. This year a student I coached is competing in the paraolympics in London. Aren't we blessed that we are able to comtinue to learn and grow? :drinker:
    Continue your success!
  • coryhartling
    coryhartling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the support...thank you so much! My wife is also going through the process (she has lost almost 30lbs now).
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    holy cow you look amazing!!! what a transformation !!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! Pretty freakin awesome! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! Very inspirational for me!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger. well done on your achievements! here's to a healthy future :)
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    U are so chic!!!!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    you look like a brand new person, congrats
  • MrsT3
    MrsT3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job! You look amazing!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    A very inspiration story in many ways. You should be very proud of yourself, an amazing transformation.
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Truly amazing AND inspiring for those of us that have a LOT of weight to lose. So very proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Great work and dedication....you truly are an inspiration. :happy:
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    THATS GREAT WORK!!!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow great work! You look awesome
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing story! Glad to hear about your weight loss but equally as happy for the kids you work with!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed with your transformation. You dont look like the same person.
    I need to post a picture.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you should be insanely proud of yourself! AMAZING!
  • AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What an inspiration!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :smile:
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    0.0 WOW
  • coryhartling
    coryhartling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I teach a similar population of students, and ironically, it was their success that reminded me to change as well. When I go out running I think, if (insert any given name of student here) can do it, so can I...when I lift I think the same. This year a student I coached is competing in the paraolympics in London. Aren't we blessed that we are able to comtinue to learn and grow? :drinker:
    Continue your success!

When you think about all of the crap that some of these teens deal with, and overcome, it really puts something like weight-loss into perspective. I am really happy for your student, thank you for sharing (it is nice to see people we have taught/mentored go on to do great things....one of the most amazing perks of the job).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!