What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My house cat is Precious...and she's the meanest little brat on the planet. She belongs on the Animal Planet show about the cat-whisperer guy. Seriously.

My barn cats are Callie (the calico), Smokey Jo (the calico, but was grey when she was born), Puff, Cow, Nala, Princess, Thing 1 (had Thing 2 as well, but he died), Thing 3, Tigger, Bucky (the tip of her tail is missing, like it was bucked off hehe), Blackie, Midget, Lady, Spot (the striped tiger kitten), and Grey Kitten (needs a better name). We also have 4 un-named yellow kittens that are 4 weeks old.

I swear I'm not a crazy cat woman...haha.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Sedrick (also known as Big Love Thang) and Leo (also known as Loco). :)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Lucy. A tabby from spca. She's 16 and in desperate need of mfp. Shes round. :smile:
  • elysianashes
    elysianashes Posts: 100
    Options
    I miss my kitties! I had two tabbies that I named Hazel and Fiver. Hazel acted like he was royalty and Fiver was a bit psychotic, so they lived up to their names.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    One of my daughters cats is named Falafel. I've had a cat named Pumpkin and another Tux- I'm thinking that you can guess what those two looked like!
  • tanyalewis8
    Options
    my cats name is lilly.... lol
  • biznoche
    biznoche Posts: 43
    Options
    Kiki, Puss-Puss, and Boo Boo. And today is baby Boo's first birthday! Meow!:heart:
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    my three that are gone now, Xionne (pronounced Zion), Zoey and Cookie. The four still with me are Magick, Kujo, Copper (after fox and the hound) and Maynard
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Yeyo because she has a white spot on her nose and looks like she's been sniffing cocaine. I'm going to hell...
    Lol
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    My cat's name is Buttercup.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    We had Princess Zelda (yes, from the video game :) for 3 years and just last week adopted 2 more - Korra and Calypso. Zelda's not happy at all about the new additions, but hopefully she will come around.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Charlie.
  • longleggedgiraffe
    Options
    my cats name is Bangles :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My oldest cat was found on the street as a kitten, emaciated and starved for attention and food, at the age of 6 weeks. He looked like a little cloud of smoke and we named him Smoky. We had NO IDEA he was going to grow up to be over 17lbs! He appears to be part Maine Coon.

Our 2 year old guy we got from a family that had way too many pets (all unspayed and unneutered :-P) and we chose him. His name is Captain Jack, but we usually call him just Jack or Jackie Cat. He would more aptly be named "scaredy cat" because he jumps at every little unexpected thing!
  • Coffee288
    Coffee288 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have two Mrs. Ukie Mrs. Meiso there are a pain I love my Ukie she's a little Diva.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Stella and Grace :) They're the names of Dave Matthew's twin daughters (my mom and I are huge fans).

Generally when we call them we refer to them as "Gracie Lou" and "Stella Bella" however haha
  • crazeeamie
    Options
    Callie, Casey the kitten, and Kingston, all rescues. Had a scary moment with the 2 month old kitten. She managed to get the string from a cat toy wrapped around her neck as well as a piece of furniture. I had been outside, and when I came in I heard her in distress. Let me just say, thank God, I was able to get the string from around her neck just in the nick of time...so scary! Needless to say, I cuddled with her and prayed thanks all night! She is my little baby...so glad she is okay!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Little One, named by my (at the time) 2 year old son. "Little One" is a male orange tabby who now weighs in at around 15lb.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Ralphie...after Ralph Wiggum...it's a little girl kitty too

EDIT: my typing skills suck :(
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Roger! :)