What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Coolcat, Isabella, Jack, Boo, Cammie, Lucifer & Marleigh. All rescues :smile:
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    My oldest cat's name is Jinx, my second oldest is all black except for his chest and feet which is white and his name is Tux (I.E. He looks like he's wearing a Tuxedo) and my youngest my husband found while fishing with our son and his name is Fisher.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Houdini, because the very first day after we rescued him as a kitten, he vanished for the entire day, my wife thought he got out of the house and ran off, then he magically appeared out of nowhere around 8PM that night. :laugh:

Now he's full grown, and at 15 pounds, he doesn't hide very well anymore. :laugh:

He also likes to help cook...
    souschef.png
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    Gennevieve! I'm also getting another one soon and I think I'll name him Merlin! :)
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options

I had an all white cat with blue eyes named Lucifer and he lived up to every letter of that name.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have two cats one named Puppy and the other named Bella!!
  • Rusjo
    Rusjo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Our cat's name is Mitzi :)
    It had to start with an M, all our names do(it's a family thing). I like that it's not too common, and she's such a big part of our family, she's almost like the third child.

I also read somewhere that cats recognize their names better if it has an S sound in it. What do you guys think? True or untrue?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I have two, Oscar and Max :)
  • Fitfortat
    Fitfortat Posts: 47
    Options
    Well, when I got my cat he was very little only 6 weeks old... so the kids named him Nala. ( yes Lion King) However after a few months when he got some extra appendages, he was renamed MR MANTASTIC KITTY FANTASTIC. He is now 10 years old and still my best Mr. Man!
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty :bigsmile: She is a white cat.
  • justrun52
    justrun52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have two cats, both girls. Christmas, she's the diva, and Yoda, she's the trouble maker/toddler
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Lucky, Minnie, Brandy, Charlie and Beckham, had to re-home them when we moved :sad:
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Mr. Meower LOL
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I had an all white cat with blue eyes named Lucifer and he lived up to every letter of that name.

hahaha...our lucifer is all black and used to live up to his name, but now he's just a big ball of love so we call him lou instead lol.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tac.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    short hair male all black name Bear and his sister is a long hair grey and white her name is Sasha.. yesterday was our 1 year anniversary of adopting them from the shelter.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Luna and Sidney
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Pang Baht (translates to "too much money" in Thai)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ive had several...lacey, cagnie, hope, teagan, and currently malaki.
  • cwday13
    cwday13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Our cat's name is Heckle....he is black and had a brother that we named Jeckle after the old cartoon black birds.