What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    We have four.
    Lilybelle is 16 years old and is a tortoise shell.
    Tooge(aka the love of my life) is a grey tabby and she is 15 years old.
    Socksie Daisy is a Tuxedo cat is 4 years old.
    And...our Annie Rose is a calico and she is 3 years old.
  • OXcatherineXO
    OXcatherineXO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a black and white fluffy cat called Elvis. :)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have 2.

An orange tabby named Oscar, and a calico named Gumdrop.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My black cat's name is Kitana, after the bad-*kitten* sword wielding maniac in Mortal Combat. The other cat is Daniel Jackson, after the nerdy, ascending space traveler from Stargate SG-1.

Holy. I'm a nerd.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Jessie (we rescued her from shelter the same day Jessica Lynch was rescued). She goes by June Bug, Jess and Jessie. She also comes when we whistle.
  • jamaljohar
    jamaljohar Posts: 55
    Options
    2 cats
    girls name is "bissa" which translates to cat from arabic
    the boys name is "meow meow"
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I had two, Mabel Josephine and Ella Jane. Now we just have Mabel. Ella has been missing for a few weeks. We're pretty sure the giant red-tailed hawk (or his mate) that live around our neighborhood got her while she was playing outside. There's a picture of her in my profile with my oldest daughter when she was a baby.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My Ragdoll's name is Charlie. He thinks he is a dog...he follows us around the house, sleeps on my feet at night, and greets us at the door when we come home. His picture is in my profile. >^.^<
  • sclusk80
    sclusk80 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a calico cat,thats 7 yrs old her name is "Snickers"
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat anymore (b/f is terribly allergic), but when I had them, their names were Mikki, Digit, Pepper, Harley (short for Harlequin) and Snowden. Snowden is still alive and happily living with my DS in Boston.

Mikki was an amazing cat. She would take walks with my ex and I. Even if we didnt see her outside, as soon as we 2 would head out of the house and down the street, Mikki would come out from wherever she was and start following us for our entire walk. Even when she was pregnant, she tried to walk with us. She would walk about 10 ft then lay down and start to pant. When she was rested, she would get up and follow again and repeat the procedure. Got to where my ex had to lock her in the house when we went on walks...we were afraid she would go into labor on the sidewalk. She HAD to walk with us. And she would always come when someone called her.
  • KathyJSR
    KathyJSR Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cats: Maxwell Brian, Tigger (pronounced Teeger) Marie, and Nero Alexander. dog: Abigail Collen (Abbey for short), and snake: Rose. Snake is the only one without a middle name becasue she never gets into trouble.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Calico named Mattie and grey and white named Fred lol
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mickey (the Fink) is a big ole orange fluff-nugget that is 7 years old but thinks he's either still a tiny kitten (jumping, playing, getting into things) or an enormous mountain lion. His favorite hobbies are shredding toilet paper and trying to steal your food. He was a rescue. My husband's cat is a 9 yr old gray-black tiger named Tiger. He's a big sweetie and likes to cuddle. We love them both, even the finky one :)
  • Looking4ward
    Looking4ward Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mulligan

My husband is a golfer and Mulligan is his second pet.

My grandchildren named her Princess but no princesses are allowed in our house.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a post about what my name would be if I was a cat...bummer. Anyway, I would like to be called Princess Precious Paws...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I have two cats. Oldest is Lacy, and youngest is Ava.
  • meags1985
    meags1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    Bling and Minky :happy:
  • KeriLoy
    KeriLoy Posts: 23
    Options
    Black cat (22 pounds) is named Chevy. Someone found him in the engine of a Chevy Tundra truck...hence the name...Thank God they heard him before starting the engine! Took 2 guys and an hour to fetch him out of his hiding place. He's 5 years old now.

Also in our household are 2 rescue labs - KoKo and KC, a Husky named Sky, and Australian Shephard - Precious and a little mean Chiwauwau we call honey. A rabbit called Bunny (original...I know) and a wild baby rabbit (unnamed) that Chevy caught last night!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Link (yes, like Legend of Zelda). We did not name him but the name fits perfectly because my husband loves that game.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Our girl is Ouiser, named after Shirley MacLaine's character in Steel Magnolias. We also have her baby, Mo, short for Mohawk because of the markings on top of his head.