What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Sweeney Smudge. His name would have been Sweeney Todd but my brother was afraid the cat would kill him in his sleep so I had to go with a "nicer" name

:heart:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Lily :)
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Angel.
    Tortoise shell, 11 years old, outdoor cat.
    Great mouser.
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Felix
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Asher
  • LastSixtySix
    LastSixtySix Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Our current feline friend who takes care of us is a tortoise shell named "Shewho", short for "She who MUST be named". Guess what series we were reading 9 years ago?

Before her, we've been graced by:

Morris
    Growltigger
    Grizzabella (Grizzy for short)
    Bernard
    Aqui (first she wasn't and then she was "here")
    Chocachip

-Debra
  • fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My cat is a big white and black needy boy called Barry. His full name is Barry Maurice Lionel. He's the cuddliest thing I've ever met, always wants to lie on my lap or on my belly. He will actually climb up my leg for cuddles. :heart:
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My cat was a rescue from MISSISSIPPI so we named her Mrs. Sippy!!:laugh:
  • eyecandy1202
    Options
    Diva-because she is one
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Two all black kitties, Jynx and Eclipse "Clipsy" (because she has one little white hair on her neck)

I also have an Eclipse I call "Clipsy" just cause she is sooo cute! All black. She was a kitten I found her wandering around behind my office. She still likes to wander about, so she is chipped. I also have a rather large tuxedo named "Cosmo" which was his name when I got him at one of those Petco adoption days.
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Our momma cat is Callie (calico)
    From her first litter, we kept two males: Oreo (black/white) and Zoot (all black)
    She just had a second litter and we have: Flapjack (blonde), Nimrod (black/white), Cinder (all black) and Jersey (white w/ black spots)

As soon as the kittens are weaned, she's getting fixed.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have two: An orange and white tabby (Male) named Drake and a Russian Blue (Female) named Molly. They came from the shelter with those names and I didn't have the heart to change them. They both have all kinds of nicknames, though.

I had one kitty that went to the Rainbow Bridge last year - she was a beautiful Tortie named Patches.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Spanks and Mogwai
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    pvssy....oh, you meant the 4-legged kind. Ok, there's Cinnamon, who we call Princess because she acts like one, and Fat Man Scoop, who was the only male of his litter and a fat puff ball of fur.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    My cat was a rescue from MISSISSIPPI so we named her Mrs. Sippy!!:laugh:

:heart: :heart: Adorable!

Have serious cat envy going on here.
  • MollDoll81
    MollDoll81 Posts: 43
    Options
    My cat's name is Mouse. :)
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    All rescues (out of the alley) except for one. They are: Squeaker, Yoshi, Mini, Panda/Bop, Squishy, Alice, .....
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    All rescues (out of the alley) except for one. They are: Squeaker, Yoshi, Mini, Panda/Bop, Squishy, Alice, .....

No fair changing your pic to match the topic...I didn't recognize you without your pie.
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got a female cat and her name is Gandzia! :))))
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

No fair changing your pic to match the topic...I didn't recognize you without your pie.
    Dear user, all complaints containing the word "p*e" shall be filtered and ignored.
    Please watch your language, this is a family website.