What is your cat name?

Replies

• Gemma1317
    Gemma1317 Posts: 18 Member
    Starbuck & Apollo. Battlestar Galactica geek :blushing:

I was so tempted to call mine Luke and Leia!!

Lol! You totally should have! :laugh:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Wanda (from fairly odd parents) and Casey (not sure why) my kids named them.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    My kitties... Pepper because she sneezed all the time when she first came home.

Then Ozzy and Iommi, y'know like the members of Black Sabbath.

Pepper and Ozzy were rescues. :-)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Our kitten just 10 weeks old was named Tiger lily then shortened to Lily then 2 weeks ago we discovered it was a boy so now we call him Tiger.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    CatsBorder.jpg
    omg, our silly "little cat" just hurled on my husband while he was sleeping:(

We love our cats so much... had as many as 6 at one time but four got old and passed on then we adopted two more to total 4.

Sebastian (white flame point himi) after Sebastian Bach, the German composer not the guy from Skid Row and The Gilmore Girls
    Angelina (First calico) sometimes we call her Angelina Jolie because she is so beautiful and such a "pretty angel"
    Cleo aka "little Cat or LC" (calico)
    Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Black) (we liked that character so much in the "Legend of the Seeker" tv series and "SoT" books)

We had 3 cats once and named them Charlotte, Emily and Anne (but we called her Anna because I have a problem with the name Anne for personal reasons... what a jerk Anne the person was!) after the Bronte sisters.
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Squid, a little grey and white female :smile:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Mitten - black long haired, 4 yrs old, rescued at 2yrs
    Hamish - white with a black landing strip on his head, 14 wks old
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    my cats called pierre cos he was a stray at the hotel pierre were i worked but he gets called p and i only have to whistle for him to come in people thought i had a dog lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    My cat is called Ozzy :) He's a little 9 week old black and white fluff ball, I love him.
    I've always wanted a cat, but my parents wouldn't let me have one until I moved out.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    2 British Blues called Jinx and Jasper. had to change the breeder names because they were so awful... Daviot Jeeves and Daviot Jessica. Ugh!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Rufus! (He came with that name. My husband prefers to call him "Dufus." Often well deserved!)
  • camelid2
    camelid2 Posts: 53 Member
    Harry Potter (the Kitten Who Lived-we didn't expect him to) and Oreo. ;)
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Jamama Chualongkorn :D but we just call her Jamama
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    [/quote]

Aww, nobody ever asks, but I'm drunk so I'll gladly share, I'm like a psychotic mom. A red eared slider. He lives in the ghetto and is actually a she. He'd be ****ed up if he had ears, I'm sure. Right now he is trying to swim behind a rock that is against the back of the tank. I'm quite sure he is retarded, but I don't want to hurt his feelings and say it to his (her) face.
    [/quote]

We have been contemplating getting/rescuing a desert tortoise... we are just afraid we would mess up and he/she would die!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    I have a TimTim and a Mordecai, but they more frequently get called PITA because they are a pain in the . . . . I secretly love them. Don't tell my kids.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    I've had 3 cats, all dead now :( but they were called Polly, Rosie and Jess
  • smuckyrun
    smuckyrun Posts: 30 Member
    Eliza(tiger), Billy (black), Morris (orange and white) and Scratch (black long hair)
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Mochi and Pokey! :)
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    I have a big fuzzy grey and white kitty. His name is lil one (he is huge), and sometimes we call him fuzz butt.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Tux - Socks
    Tabby - Kimba
    Russian Blue - Obi