What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Nike. That's what the shelter had named him, and we didn't want to switch it up on him after he'd already been called that for a month. lol
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    Oh eff it, I'll throw in the rest of my zoo, too:

I have 5 cockatiels: Butterball, Yoshi, Vince, Tofurkey, and Darkwing Duck. I have a dog, Chuck. I have 2 angora rabbits, Licorice and Kitty Kat. I also have a squirrel, Snackbar.

:D

omg a squirrel!? Now thats awesome!! :happy:
  • Cookme1
    Cookme1 Posts: 15
    Options
    my cat was named KATA
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    anyone else? :tongue:
  • LilMissElla
    Options
    My cats called Tickles, he's the tamest cat ever lol :p
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Cats from the past: Domino, Sandy, Baby Shadow,Tao, Jinx, Gypsy, Diana and Fey. No current cats because DH is very allergic and I'd rather he lived (for now :bigsmile: )
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Kayla.....but its a used cat and came with that name
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My cats name is Tonks. When we got him, he was a she. The owners thought he was a boy at first so we decided on the name Tommy. When they informed us the vet said it was a girl we just changed it to Tonks.

When we went to get him desexed it was so embarrassing. I asked for a spaying and the vet looked at me funny, and when we picked him up the nurse told us she was a he! So the name stuck."

Hes half persian and half tabby. Unfortunately I moved back in with my parents and left him with my fiance. Its his first birthday tomorrow!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Her name is Demeter .... though I usually call her "Deme" or "Squishy"... :smile:
  • Gemma1317
    Gemma1317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Starbuck & Apollo. Battlestar Galactica geek :blushing:
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have two Tabbys.

Tuttles - because one day he tuttled up the garden path and never left. (his previous pink blob moved house and left him behind.), and his sister Kensington (Kensie), because she's a real Lady.
  • chubbster17
    Options
    Kitty. :) original I know! x
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :wink:

I had 5 cats but one got hit by a car outside my house on New years day she was only 8 months old her name was :heart: Cola :heart: ( Cola Bear).:cry::cry: :sad: :sad: :cry: :sad: :explode: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad: :angry: :explode:

I have

Muffin
    Pepsi
    :brokenheart: Cola:brokenheart:
    Tizer
    Lightning
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    Mozzy, Edward, and Nietzsche. Two of them are almost as overweight as i am.
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Starbuck & Apollo. Battlestar Galactica geek :blushing:

I was so tempted to call mine Luke and Leia!!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    A black and white one named Adolf ( complete with mustache ) and one named Deuce. Hes named after Deuce Bigalow. Both rescues.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    My lil dude is called Dave - he's the cat in my ticker :-D
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    4 year old rescued from 9 months, named Lenin, "Catimir Lenin" who is grey and white, and a hand raised orphan 8 month old named Taco, "Senor Taco" who is ginger and white :) My baaaabies.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat name, but our cat's name is Gretchen.

Hahaha! I was thinking this was one of those fun games, like "what's your stripper name" - mine was Ginger Elm :D

I don't currently own a cat, but the cat we had growing up was named Betsy. I never liked that name, but that was her name before we got her and we didn't wanna change it. Loved her and miss her every day!!!! Awesome lap cat!!!
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mia Ella

No idea how we ended up giving one cat two names !! ;)