What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• feoa
    feoa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is called Skippy. She's a rescue cat and they called her that because she was found in a skip. Apparently someone threw out the runt of the litter like trash :(
    She's 14 now and super healthy, silly people.
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I adopted two kittens around Christmas 2010. I got to name one, and he named the other. I decided on Asher. I love the name. The "ash" part worked well because he's mostly grey. I also read somewhere that Asher means "happy" and he was the happiest little kitten :-)

The other is a black cat. My fiance put a lot of thought into this. He named the cat Midnight. Creative right? :laugh:
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Asha and Tiger and one unnamed black kitty
    Please help me name my black kitty. (boy i think?)
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Shadow...he is solid gray Persian and my grandson named him.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    Mine is Drusilla. Her brother's name was Spike - he was my sister's cat, and when she named him that I couldn't choose anything else for her! They're both solid black with green eyes.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Our cat's name is Wink. He doesn't have inner eyelids and he winks all the time.

We call him winkadink when we are felling loving
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Asha and Tiger and one unnamed black kitty
    Please help me name my black kitty. (boy i think?)
    Name him Whitey, of course.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    one is cat "Grey Cat"and other is called "Soxs"
  • EricNYC646
    EricNYC646 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have a little black girl kitty called Eric :smile:

Awww, thanks for naming her after me, haha
  • EricNYC646
    EricNYC646 Posts: 10
    Options
    My female calico is named Mique (phonetic for calico and Japan, well technically it means three colored but they call calicos that).
  • BrokenButterfly
    Options
    My cat's name is Starbug.
  • emtjess
    emtjess Posts: 26
    Options
    I have a grey cat named bizkit head and a tortie named callie cat aka pumpkin pie. . . =-)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My boy's name is Sarek. If you get the reference of his name then... You are a NERD

The other kitty in my house is my sister's little girl and her name is Holly. (She's about half the size of Sarek)

He's a huge black long hair and she's a little tortie medium hair who I found outside the back of our apartment.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    MY cat is Henry. And I luvs him.

Our other cat is more the "kids" cat, and my son named her "Eva".... like the robot from Wall-E. Except now he's been bugging me for another cat so he can name it Wall-E because "Eva is lonely and needs a family". (She and Henry spoon all the time, though.) He's 3.

I told him we reached our cat limit. :-)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My little kitten's name is Leif. He is playful and sweet :heart:
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    A gray tiger with white socks named Isis (but she ran away about a month ago :( )
    A black cat with white socks named Logan because when he was young he had a mane that reminded us of Wolverine.
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    one is kilmouskey-
    and the other is kk which stands for kettlekorn but more often killer kat she climbs everyone
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Boo. She's black except for a little tiny white spot on her chest! She's adorable and she knows it.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Isis :)
    isis_window.jpg
  • gotoshellie
    gotoshellie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jewels... she is a Lavender Point Siamese that I adopted from Project Purr