oh no! I ate to much today on my cheat day! ):

Options
1235»

Replies

• toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    hospitals take payments, so don't worry about that.
    scared and not knowing what to do? Do something to help you. It will free you getting the help. Are you happy??? Please honey just go see or talk to someone. Take control of your health. XOX because you need it. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    shes basically still anorexic, and should be hospitalized.

I don't have the money for the hospital and I would be totally embarrassed and scared ):

I bet a funeral costs a lot more and would be a lot more embarrassing and scary. A stint in intensive care costs a lot more than getting the help you need before it becomes a medical emergency.

Absolutely NO amount of possible debt or embarrassment or fear is worth more than your health and well-being. You deserve to feel good.
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Here is a listing of treatment options.

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/get-help-today/treatment-referrals.php

Without saying more, I have a clinical background and have treated patients who sound exactly like you in the past. The internet has become a mechanism for attention-getting for people who really do need help. I hope you realize from several of the responses here that you are one of them.

Posting on this forum at MFP is a call for help that you need to recognize, own, and respond to by taking action and finding professional help. Eating disorders screw up your life, relationships, cognitive ability, physical health. There is no correction to diet that you can make that will solve your issues. In addition, trying to "help you" on a board or even within a friendship is basically like trying to help an active alcoholic. It can't be done.

I won't respond to this again because doing so is enabling, not help. Please hit the link above and start making phone calls. Only you can save your life.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.