Bad hair cut! WARNING PICTURES!

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
So today I was supposed to be getting my hair cut. The last time I had the lady cut my hair, it came out great. This time, not so much. She hacked it up pretty bad. :sad:

428942_10151829331675184_1850928043_n.jpg

Guess I will have to cut it short now. I haven't had my hair that short since my freshman year in high school.

Replies

• anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIP!!!!!! PLEASE TELL YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THAT!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yikes!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Wowza. Call her back and demand someone else at the salon fix that. I don't think you have to go short. But someone needs to soften up the "layers" she hacked in.
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Holy shiznick!

I'd be back down at the salon talking to the manager. That is in no way acceptable.

Sorry hun.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    oh girl. That aint right. Well at least its long enough you can get someone to fix it. :sad:
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a straight male and don't understand women's haircuts. I can tell it's a bit long, though. Have you considered a buzz cut?
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Hi, I'm a straight male and don't understand women's haircuts. I can tell it's a bit long, though. Have you considered a buzz cut?

:laugh:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yea you need to go complain. That is bad. Just get those longer parts evened up with the rest and you wont have to go short. It will grow back before you know it and as it grows, find a new stylist!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

That is like a guy getting his beard or goatee trimmed & the barber ****s it up & you have to shave it all off. I under stand facial hair grows faster than womens hair, but get the picture?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    YIKES! Some things you need to actually go to school for not sit at home on your computer to get lol. Or did she get her license to cut hair out of a cracker jack box? Seriously that's some messed up cut, I don't have my license and I could do a better job. But I rather not, I do my husband and son's hair lol.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

That is like a guy getting his beard or goatee trimmed & the barber ****s it up & you have to shave it all off. I under stand facial hair grows faster than womens hair, but get the picture?

I've seen Edward Sissorhands, I know better.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OUCH!! If you lived in the East Central Alabama area my sister could fix you right up, she's the best stylist ever!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Consolation. It WILL grow back. You DO need a significant cut, but it will grow back. You can pretend you are Jennifer Aniston and it's all about the cut. SO sorry.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Aww you poor thing :frown:

It is so hard to find a good stylist, it took me 30 years to find mine, he is so good I have deemed him the god of hair. Hope you can get it sorted.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't set foot in that salon ever again! Long graduated to fron bob (at shoulders in back) would look fabulous on you. Go rate them on Yelp and add that photo.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What was she on? I would go to office mgr or owner.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Ouch, ouch, ouch! I'm a stylist and this makes me so sad. You need to complain to her or her manager, if she has one. They should give you a refund if you do not want her to fix it, which I wouldn't!
    he reason I became a hairdresser was to make people happy but this is awful so sorry! It knocks your confidence so much when a hairstylist doesn't do it correctly. :-(
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

I do, but then again, I shave everything attached to my head(every 3 to 4 months at least) and face... hair and beard... If I am going to go bald, and judging by my dad's and brothers' hair that is a likely, I might as well get used to it
  • morganfox5
    morganfox5 Posts: 52
    Options
    it wouldn't be so bad if you blow dry in and kinda curl it under!
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of empathy for this situation. About 5 years ago, a salon completely destroyed my hair with a highlight job that burned my hair to a total crisp. I took it all off. People at work called me Sinead O'Connor being we're both Irish. The good thing about it is that it may suck now, but I will grow back!