Options

Replies

• angie72151
    Options
    Wow, is she a professional hair stylist or a friend?:angry:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I cut my own hair and it comes out better than that. Was she drunk?

You poor thing. x
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Im a hairdresser, go straight back and complain, if that is not what u asked for u can actually 'sue' them!!!!!!!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I would go back tell them how I felt about it and let someone else there fix it! I hope you didn't pay for that!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of a fox tail...I kinda like it?
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    As a professional hairdresser, that's a pretty rough hair cut. I'd be going back making the cut the whole point off . Telling them to blend it better .
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I think if you just cut off that longer part, it will look fine. She really didn't do a great job, I hope you didn't pay her for that.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I paid. ( She wasn't going to have me pay because she knew she messed it up, but my mom said no, she needs to pay you) She is a stylist at a salon, but also a friend. She is kind of "off" too if you get what I mean. She did a wonderful job last time, kept my length but thinned it out. I have SUPER SUPER thick hair. Like the kind of hair when you go to the salon & tell them you have thick hair they kind of like say ok,and then they get to washing it and are like omg you have really thick hair. UH DUH! It's been well over a year since I got it cut, and thank goodness my hair grows REALLY fast, so in a month it should look really different.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Ouch. I would not have paid for that. I would have marched my butt to another salon and have them fix it. Poor thing. *hugs*
  • simatif
    simatif Posts: 32
    Options
    OMG! I would FLIP!! and definately NOT go back! Holy eff!!! My guess is you paid for it, cause she made it look pretty, and this is the after i washed it and tried it at home look? I'll keep an eye out for your new haircut pic :)
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    No, I didn't go to a salon. She came to my house. And this is after I blew it dry and straightened it myself. :ohwell:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    hair.jpg

I think this is the cut I'm going to have to survive with. I think I can pull it off. Today my hair is pulled back into a pony tail, but now I will have to style it every day or leave it in a pony tail. :ohwell:
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIP!!!!!! PLEASE TELL YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THAT!

That's exactly what I thought.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I agree go back.. I could understand if it was messed up a little but that really does look like it was hacked..
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    go straight back to the salon and DEMAND a refund. that is totally unacceptable.. then get straight to another stylist to sort that out! i doubt it needs to go short.. just get someone to take the harshness off those hacked in layers....
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i am SO sorry. that is awful and i've had my fair share of hair messups too. i don't think i'd go back to that salon though....find a new one, TODAY.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    oh. my. word.

wtf.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't think you'll need to cut much off... just get a different stylist to even it out and blend the ends a bit.. I'm so sorry! Nothing worse than a bad haircut!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It is haircuts like this that leave me freaking out every time I go to the stylist...lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    and no more fish shirts....

puppies... you need puppy shirts.