Bad hair cut! WARNING PICTURES!

Options

Replies

• kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Sorry that sucks!! She hacked you up bad!! Print off this thread and bring it into the shop. That should give her or the management some incentive to fix it!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOW if someone did that to my hair i'd be looking at some assault charges.
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My 2-yr old cut her hair nicer than THAT! Do not let that "friend" come at you with scissors EVER AGAIN!! I would have the long "point" cut off & the layers softened at a salon. Even if you have to go to Great Slips!!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I would tell your "friend" that she really messed up your hair. She needs to know she messed it up so that she can get better and not do this to anyone else.
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    OMG.. being a designer myself I am appalled at what you were left with.
    I would go straight back and talk with the manager and demand your money back.. This person certainly got lost on your haircut. My best guess is she didn't extend or let the sides drop out as she pulled iit up to shorted your top layers... You can successfully layer long hair and leave it full on the bottom. I am so very sad and sorry this happened to you.
    The reason you need to go back is for this person to learn... if noone ever goes back she will never learn and the boss there will never know about it and continue to fake her way thru manu unsatisfied clients!
    I certainly do not think you need to go short! Just by cutting the bottom straight off about 4 inches will make it better. It will not be what you wanted but much better then the hack job you received. it will feel fuller and more bouncy. I bet if you took a round brush to it or curled it up it would be super cute! It's warmer out now so work with what you have and be sure to go after friend recommended stylists from now on......
    And ask if they are comfortable with long hair...
    I used to have long hair and even my fellow stylist I worked with were not secure in cutting mine for me!
    I wish you all the best... Keep up updated
  • Tinkerlily87
    Options
    you can barely tell!!! :)
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh man... as a hairstylist, I can honestly say I'm not sure what they were thinking... I'm sorry that happened to you! We're not all like that!
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    yikes!
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Forgive the bump. I can't see pictures at work and by the sounds of the responses, this is one I've GOT to see!
  • bejjinks
    bejjinks Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I'm a straight male and don't understand women's haircuts. I can tell it's a bit long, though. Have you considered a buzz cut?

That is like a guy getting his beard or goatee trimmed & the barber ****s it up & you have to shave it all off. I under stand facial hair grows faster than womens hair, but get the picture?

Well I still don't get the picture. Then again, my facial hair grows supernaturally fast. It takes less than a week for me to go from clean shaven to grizzly mountain man.
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Holy
    Moley
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I was actually thinking today about when haircuts like this one were all the rage.... in 1989. On the bright side, hair grows back. :)
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Oh...oh my
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    What the french toast?
    Get your money back & if she did it for free, kick her!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    omg! I would be very pist off. But you have a cute face so a short cut is gonna look good on you =)
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OK, so here's the "it could have been worse" post. . .

. . . . .at least it's not bright PINK! My daughter came home to visit one night in tears--she was supposed to be getting "Chocolate Cherry" highlights in her dark hair and her hair, ears, forehead, neck, shirt collar, car headrest. . . . . . were very deep, bright, hot pink! Hairdresser got a phone call (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and didn't notice the timer on her hair. She got a new hairdresser! After much cleaning and special permission from her boss she was OK until she could find a new lady and get it fixed.

At least short will still be 'normal' and attractive, and you won't be violating the dress code at work!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Omg!! I hope you didn't pay for that! I'm sorry, bad haircuts are the worst :(
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    wow. i am so so sorry!!!!
  • lissyloo1988
    lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i feel your pain.... i'd say you should get the long bit cut and rock mid length hair for a lil bit
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    It's not terrible. I would avoid wearing it super straight. I got a haircut I didn't care for from another hairstylist once, and it was MUCH like that. You would think another stylist would ask me what I wanted specifically before hacking into my hair. My solution was to soften the layers myself (you'd want to go to another stylist for this, it's basically point cutting and blending) and then wearing it curled or pinned up or half up. Like big curls, which you can do with your flat iron.

It'll grow, at least you know that. You have a ton of hair and it's glorious. It'll be ok. At least you're the pretty girl who got a bad hair cut and um... not otherwise... :blushing:

Awww thanks! :) I'm glad I have THICK hair! And it grows pretty fast.