what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    West Highland White Terrier named Roscoe and a Mini Schnauzer/Yorkie named Emma

They are my little loves. Roscoe is spunky, mischievousness, and sharp as a tack. He's easy to train and very snuggley when he deems the time appropriate. He is my baby, and is really well trained. He will do anything you want if you throw a tennis ball for him after. I have a special bond with him because I raised him from a tiny little puppy.

Emma (I call her emma-bear) is the sweetest little thing this side of the Mississippi. She was a rescue from our local shelter, and was in rough, rough shape when we got her. She surely would have died if not for the intervention of our local ASPCA. She's so eager to please, and very obedient. The smallest little things make her bounce with joy (a fresh bowl of water, a blanket to snuggle with, eye contact) She is a perfect little lady. She lays with her paws crossed, and never barks above a whispered tone.

puppies_12_7_11web.jpg?w=584&h=384
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A beautiful black German shepherd with huge ears ^.^
  • its_rierie
    its_rierie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We have a Beagle. He's too smart for his own good, and a pain in the butt, but we love him.

Most of the time.
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Had to add this photo of Pandora when she was just a puppy

31307_1400371663036_1644639920_938047_956781_n-1.jpg
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I have a black lab named Roxie
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my profile pics.

16 yo rott/chow mix
    8 yo rottie
    9 month old lab/mastiff (70lbs already)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Siberian Huskey, great runner.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    a VERY, VERY good one!

244.jpg
    ^^^ LOVE HIM! <3
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i like cats :D

but my bf wants a pitt bull......trying to talk him in to getting a husky instead
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have the best 4 year old boxer puppy ever!!!

205.jpg
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    We have a Beagle mix named Jack and a Chocolate Lab named Brownie. We got Jack as a puppy but Brownie came to us when he was appx 3 years old. His owner wouldn't keep him at home and eventually quit coming to find him. He kept showing up at our house for over a year and the stays got longer and longer each time. It started wiht the guy coming looking for him immediately then it turned in a couple days then a week or longer until he just didn't ever come back anymore. It was obvious he didn't care about him anymore so we weren't about to take him back to the guy when he knew exactly where to come looking for him as he had found him here numerous times over about a years time. We have had him for over a year now.
  • sammyc350
    sammyc350 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A 9 month old pitbull Tank
    4 year old lab/golden retriever Roxy
    5 year old chihuahua/manchester terrier mix

I love my babies :)

*can't figure out the pics...
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    GERMAN SHEPHERD!
    And I love her to death, she's the best.

094.jpg
  • MeikoMiao
    MeikoMiao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue pomeranian named Roxie. She's a real sweetie and gets along well with my 2 cats--all 3 weigh about the same!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I have 2. I don't know how to post pictures, so I will do my best to describe them.

I have a Conton De' Tulear (looks like a Lasha Apso) named Macy. She is tri-colored (black, white & grey) which is rare for this breed. We got her from a breeder 8 years ago & she is my shadow around the house, my walking partner & my co-pilot in the car.

I have a pure white Siberian Husky with light blue eyes named Ace. I rescued him from the pound 2 years ago. They found him under a tractor in a field & he was black with grease & oil. He is also my walking partner & big teddy bear.
  • Dystine
    Dystine Posts: 10
    Options
    We have 2 amazing dogs!!!

1yr old Pitbull - Izabella

3yr old chuwawa /rat terrier - Mila
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We have a great little girl who is a lab/retriever cross....She is my walking buddy when hubby isn't home. Glad to have her!

How in the world do you guys post pictures? lol
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    9ZtL5.jpg

Marley is our basenji-shepard mix :) This was her on Thanksgiving retreating from the noisy dinner with her stuffed duck!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I have 3 cats and one dog. My cats are all Siamese mix,
    Shotzee is my oldest, female. We call her Bunny, because she is sot and feels like a bunny. :love:
    Sasha and Natasha are 3 year old sisters. They both come when you call their names. All three are very talkative.
    Abby is my almost 5 year old long legged Duschund, all are rescues. Abby came to me weighing less than 11 lbs. I was told she was spay. I told the gal at the shelter (the worst shelter I have ever been in) Abby was not spay. I have worked with shelter for about 30 yrs. About 6 weeks later Abby gave birth to 6 puppies, 5 boys, 1 runt girl. She is now spay, all but one of her pups is spay/nuetered. Four of her puppies come over to play once a week or so. Abby is my companion dog, she alerts to low blood sugar, depression, panic attacks, and lets me know if I have been in bed too long. lol I cant get her certified because she barks at everyone. BUt I take her every where I can... NO I do not ever leave her in the car alone. I have some beautiful pictures of all four, but I dont know how to post them. :sad:

I am going to post pics on my page. then here?

Everyone who has posted pics, have beautiful loved ones.

Abby now weighs 16 lbs, her perfect weight. She didnt gain any weight until after the puppies were adopted.

Everyone who has been able to post pictures, yo have the most beautiful pets... thank you for sharing.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    a VERY, VERY good one!

244.jpg
    ^^^ LOVE HIM! <3

Awww, he looks like my Black Jack whom we los last Christmas! RIP old man. you were a wonderful dog!