what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Austrailian Shepherd. My husband has 2 Pomeranians.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Our best guess is that he's a Manchester Terrier. The local shelter had no idea what the heck he was, and just called him a general "terrier type mix", but he looks just like that breed in the books, and seems to fit the personality they described pretty well. The state of our carpets alone proves his terrier breeding, IMHO. Although the vet seems to think he's part jumping bean as well (even though he has much less bounce to him at 10+ years than he did at 2, he can still clear the couch in a single bound, with the proper bacon-like motivation).
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    a chihuahua ...Victor Hugo! :laugh:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a lab/shar-pei mix who is just the sweetest little thing ever. Her name is Maggie and she is such a lover... loves people and dogs. She loves to cuddle and just be loved. She's 2 years old now and I can't imagine life without her :) She definitely helps me with working out since she loves walks! My main picture is of my little fur baby!
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my guy is a lab/airdale terrier mix .. He is my big sucky baby!
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2 year old Border Collie, Jazzbo.

2eb95xf.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    We've got two. An 11 yr old Jack Russell Terrier, and an 8 month old Rottweiler.
  • kiddonik
    kiddonik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old Goldendoodle named Jax! He is my love.

DSCN1527.jpg
    baby Jax!

DSCN2099-1.jpg
    7 month Jax!
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    2 boston terriers... my life <3
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    I have a 7 month old Goldendoodle named Jax! He is my love.

DSCN1527.jpg
    baby Jax!

DSCN2099-1.jpg
    7 month Jax!

sooo adorable!!! he looks like a stuffed animal!!!
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    My dog is a Boston Terrier, she is white with black spots, looks like a cow so we called her Daisy...
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    We have an 8 year old brindle bull mastiff/pit and an 11 week old blue nose pit. Plus 2 cats who are not fans of the dogs. :)

I'm computer illiterate. How are you guys linking pics?
  • southerngirl1958
    Options
    I have three-One black & tan mini dachshund, two rat terriers. I love them dearly:heart::love:
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have four.
    Dyna- miniature poodle
    Filo-daschund
    Rocco- poodle/terrier mix
    Rexxie-MinPin/Chihauhua

All Rescues !!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have a Beagle :smile: He is my WORLD, I love him sooo much.:heart: His name is Fred.

4hcn4h.jpg
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a beagle/jack russell mix and a redbone coon hound Both are wonderful dogs :)
  • jenzdenz1
    Options
    i have 3 dogs, one is a 11 years old, dachsund, he is my baby, his name is Buddy, he has recently lost his sight, but hes not in bad health, I have a 9 year old shihtzu which is a spolied little diva (she thinks) , my husband spoils this dog and loves her more than me, i swear, she is only about 5 lbs and still looks like a puppy, and I have a 15 month old boxane (great dane/boxer mix, which is AKC registered, although he is mixed, he is recognized by AKC because of the two breeds, Awesome dog, sweetest dog, is huge, weighs about 125, his name is Guppy, lol, he was named that when I purchased him at the animal shelter at 4 months old.:) i love my dogs, are truely my best friends.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My best friend is an eight-year-old golden retriever. Miss Gracie is my right-hand dog, and truthfully, I don't think I could hold it together well without her. :( My baby-girl is my definite port in the storm. She follows me everywhere, much like my 17 year-old Cocker spaniel did when she was alive. She passed away a few years ago. I miss her every day... ;(

I sound like a loser...
  • jenzdenz1
    Options
    leina grace. no u dont sound like a loser. before i got my boxane i had a corgi cocker mix and he died at 17 years old and i had him all of his life. he ws the best dog ever. it took me a long time to even look for another one. i still grieve for hin. infact augusy 30th will be his 2 yrs since hes been gone. i watched him die too so its just heartbreaking but i know how u feel. if u ever want to talk message me anytime