Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Probably not. I'd feel selfish looking at other men when I have a good one right now.
    Its not selfish to look (that's just natural). I have a fantastic husband that I know I can trust, and believe me, I appreciate that fact EVERY day, but its OK to look and healthy & natural to find other people attractive!

Selfish would be acting on your attraction and betraying the person who trusts you.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Probably not. I'd feel selfish looking at other men when I have a good one right now.

You're young. This will change. I am sure of it.

...I hope it doesn't change. I like being content with one and not complicating things by looking at other people. :)
  • Erisad
    Options
    Its not selfish to look (that's just natural). I have a fantastic husband that I know I can trust, and believe me, I appreciate that fact EVERY day, but its OK to look and healthy & natural to find other people attractive!

Selfish would be acting on your attraction and betraying the person who trusts you.

It's easier for me to slap the blinders on, I focus on what I'm doing and unless someone is interacting with me in some way, I don't notice them at all. Although it doesn't help when the bf points out when other people (mostly women) are checking me out. I just tell him they probably just like my outfit and that's that. :P
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Been to Hooters, Tilted Kilt, and Show-Me's.

Hooters has crap beer and overpriced food. Their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is good. However, when I asked to put bacon on it, they said they did not have bacon. This happened twice. FAIL.

Tilted Kilt has WAY better beer, much better food, and the service was much better. Girls were prettier too and wore more clothing. Their Burgers and Beef Stew are very good!
    downloadfile-2.jpg

Show Me's has a nice atmosphere, but their food is not as good as Tilted Kilt. They do however have AMAZING wings and a great Tenderloin! The girls were all nice and service was decent.
    2011-05-14_19-21-32_601.jpg
    (notice my shirt in this one, she wanted her pic taken with me! LOL)
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options

Well put Heidi.
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i have been to hooters once. it was nice inside BUT the food i ate wasnt that good. so i havent been back. the waitress who served us was cute but imo if you think of what hooters stands for she wasnt the best hooters candidate (i say that cause hooters seems to be for having big busted sexy women and im not shallow at all but our waitress was small breasted and very "boyish looking" so if i was going in to see just the "view" i was disappointed lol.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

It's easier for me to slap the blinders on, I focus on what I'm doing and unless someone is interacting with me in some way, I don't notice them at all. Although it doesn't help when the bf points out when other people (mostly women) are checking me out. I just tell him they probably just like my outfit and that's that. :P
    Well, in the end, you have to do what works for you...but please don't let yourself feel guilty for noticing a hot guy, and don't be bummed or angry at him if you catch your guy checking out some hot chick somewhere. Base instincts sometimes kick in and we notice things that are attractive. I doesn't mean you can't trust him, or he can't trust you. It can even be healthy in a trusting relationship to have that kind of thing out in the open. My friends who have the best relationships all are able to joke with their men about celebrity crushes and 'the hot guy at the gym' or something like that.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

...I hope it doesn't change. I like being content with one and not complicating things by looking at other people. :)

That's sweet :) Your guy should consider himself lucky
  • Erisad
    Options

That's sweet :) Your guy should consider himself lucky

Awww, really? Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My wife and I used to go to Hooters for dinner every anniversary for the first 4 years of our marriage, and we still go on rare occasions. The biggest reason we stopped is because we started finding better spicy food (we're big on heat).

However, we all now go to the Tilted Kilt for after-competition celebrations and my birthday. The food is great all around, the atmosphere is friendlier, and if you just so happen to walk in with your 2 year old son, both wearing kilts, the staff get a kick out of it.

There's one thing to go to a "breastaurant" - it's another all together to have the staff of said restaurant ogle YOU instead!
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've been in the past and have both a Hooters and a Tilted Kilt within walking distance of my neighborhood. I do not go now and haven't been somewhere like that in years. Once I had daughters those places started making me feel a little uncomfortable because those girls are somebody's daughters and I know I wouldn't want my daughters working in a place where they have to dress like that and be ogled by a bunch of other men.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    You mean restaurants with waitresses with big breasts? I've seen loads of those! ;)
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes, but the only one I don't like is "Wing House" .... so gross!!! Its like a fake hooters, the girls arent as cute as hooters girls either... you think that the could atleast make up for it by having good food... nope... its bad.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Quote from my Husband "Hooter's wings are so good, I would go if the place was called Grannies!". :smile:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I worked at the Hooters in Omaha Nebraska in my 20's...It was the best job ever. I made tons of money and had the best time. I got to rollerskate, we ran obastacles for the best sections, and I worked with the funnest crew. The atmosphere was so lively and entertaining. You got some creepers, but the cooks and managers were very protective of us and didn let anyone get ut of line. I haven't been to one in many years, but wouldnt mind going at all.. I have absolutely no problem with them.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know I wouldn't want my daughters working in a place where they have to dress like that and be ogled by a bunch of other men.

This

It's the establishment's choice to have their waitresses dress in whatever uniform the prefer. It's my choice not to frequent the establishment.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Dining is a loose term...places like a Hooters i'm usually going to the bar section and watch the game
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm not impressed by "Breastaurants" any more than I would be impressed at being served by a man swinging his banana hammock in my face. Generally my first requirement when going out to eat is good quality food, and I've found that at these places the food is even more diappointing than McDonalds.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I've been to Hooters a few times. It's nothing special, really. But there is a place by me that has a similar theme, it's called Canz-A-City. Haven't been there yet, but they have a nice beer list from what i've seen.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    There are only two MAIN reasons I have been at hooters...