MFP Spitfires Cycling Club Week 10!!!

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Only got in about 20 miles this week. Working on circuit training, boxing, and martial arts... and getting my butt kicked!!! :laugh:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Got in about 26 miles this week, today was in the pouring rain, i really need to get mud guards - my butt was soaked and freezing cold!!! lol
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Jax- Sounds like a fun ride! Yet cold....

Well i finally got back on my bike, I did 30 miles on Friday, it felt GREAT and the weather was perfect, sooo glad it wasn't cold.

~Leash :heart:
  • Jax67
    Options
    Yay for you Leash!!!!

So glad the weather has improved where you are :happy:

Jax x
  • skywalker
    Options
    Got in about 26 miles this week, today was in the pouring rain, i really need to get mud guards - my butt was soaked and freezing cold!!! lol
    Great job, Jax!! I got in 0 miles this week. I've been in the process of moving and haven't done as much cycling lately. After this week I'll be back on track. :smile:
    Welcome back, Leash!! :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    Hey Sky, hope you are all settled into your new place now and have managed to get out on your bike this week.

I managed about 25 miles this week and i'm hoping to do another 12 - 15 miles tomorrow, depending on the weather. Todays cycle was in very strong winds which upped the calorie burn quite a bit!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Another big fat 0 for me again this week :tongue: . Today starts a new week. Gotta get back on track! All moved in and ready to ride :happy:
    Keep pedaling, Jax!!! :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    33.75 miles for me this week i think i'm going to have to up the target on my ticker at this rate i will have hit 500 miles way before the end of the year :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    You're way ahead of me, Jax!! About 15 miles for me last week, but determined to hit at least 75 this week. Time to get in gear. I have a wedding to go to in July and I want to look good (and maybe ask my trainer to go with me :blushing: ). :laugh: :laugh:
    Keep pedaling!!! :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    Go on girl, pluck up the courage and ask your trainer - good luck :drinker: x
  • skywalker
    Options
    80 miles for me this week! Getting back into the swing. :happy:
  • Jax67
    Options
    Wow!!

Well done Becks :drinker:

I have managed 26.5 this week i will hit the 200 mile mark this week for sure :happy:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Great job you guys! I did 22 today, I'm going to be riding a lot more now cause the doc told me no more running for at least 4 weeks.. I was not happy! But I will be able to get my bike out more plus swim. I felt great today and the weather was perfect... jax I hope you ask your trainer to the wedding, that would be cool. Have a great week!

• Jax67
    Options
    ... jax I hope you ask your trainer to the wedding, that would be cool. Have a great week!

Um.... Becks that bit was for you lol...... i haven't got a trainer, would love one and i'd also love him to be fit enough to ask out :love:

Well Becks??? How's it going?? x x x
  • VballLeash
    Options
    ... jax I hope you ask your trainer to the wedding, that would be cool. Have a great week!

Um.... Becks that bit was for you lol...... i haven't got a trainer, would love one and i'd also love him to be fit enough to ask out :love:

Well Becks??? How's it going?? x x x

Oh yea thats what I meant haha! Sorry!
  • prayerful
    prayerful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    She's back. Formerly prayerfulmom. I couldn't reactivate my old name. Tested out some other calorie trackers but liked this one best=)
    Last week I got in 145 miles
    This week is a taper back week. 86 so far.
  • VballLeash
    Options
    She's back. Formerly prayerfulmom. I couldn't reactivate my old name. Tested out some other calorie trackers but liked this one best=)
    Last week I got in 145 miles
    This week is a taper back week. 86 so far.

Great job prayerful! Welcome back!

• VballLeash
    Options
    I just got back from 35 mi, the weather was PERFECT... I was only planning on doing around 20 but it was too nice of a day to pass up! I can't believe I stopped cycling for so long. I forgot how much I love it.

• prayerful
    prayerful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nicely done Alicia. The joy of the great outdoors!
    Rest day for me.
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Hope you had a good rest day prayerful, I did 30 with my dad, my body was hating me since I rode the last 3 days after not riding for awhile... but it was nice!