Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Around 60 miles for me this week. Gotta ramp it up this week! :laugh:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    65 miles for me this week, it makes all the difference when the weather is beautiful! :happy:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! 77 miles for me this week... maybe head out later today, we'll see how the weather is!

~Leash :heart:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I just realized I don't know how to add... 35, 30, and 22, equal 87 miles which is how many I did, woohoo!

~Leash :heart:
  • skywalker
    Options
    About another 80 miles for me this week :happy:
  • Jax67
    Options
    24 miles for me this week

Way to go Becks i don't have the stamina yet to do that many miles i really wish i did, how long have you been cycling?
  • skywalker
    Options
    24 miles for me this week

Way to go Becks i don't have the stamina yet to do that many miles i really wish i did, how long have you been cycling?
    Thanks Jax! :happy: I've been cycling on and off for about 5 years, but got more serious last summer when I joined MFP. I started small and did mainly mountain biking. Now that I have a road bike it's a lot easier to put in higher mileage. I think a 10 mile mountain bike ride is harder than a 30 mile road ride. So really, it all depends on what kind of riding you're doing. You've been doing some serious calorie burning, so keep it up! :wink: When I first started cycling I weighed 215 lbs and now I finally hit 169 this week. It's been my main source of cardio along with some running.
  • skywalker
    Options
    Still haven't gotten a new odometer, so I'm estimating 60 miles for the week :happy:
  • Jax67
    Options
    I only did about 20 this week, most of my miles are normally done at the weekend and i went away, so will try and fit a few more in this week :)
  • skywalker
    Options
    Only about 40 miles for me this week :tongue: . I really need to pick up the pace!!! :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Finally got a new odometer so I can be more accurate with my mileage!!!! YAY!!! :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    :happy: To those who still check in here (you know who you are :laugh: ), I've started a new thread. From now on please check in here... :tongue:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101771-mfp-cycling-club