What is everyone's new food/drink obsession?

Options

Replies

• butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar roasted chic peas! ALL DAY!!!

Omg, I am so trying this.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I LOVE:

Popcorn (Favorite at the moment is Trader Joe's Herb Popcorn... holy moly, that stuff is good...)
    FiberOne Bars (Fav is Chocolate Pretzel)
    Sweet Mini Bell Peppers (I get em' at Costco... I can eat them like carrots)
    SugarFree Chocolate & Vanilla swirl pudding cups (60 cal - and worth it!)

MMMmmMMmmMMm..... popcorn....

My drink obsession is always those little crystal light packets - in iced tea or fruit punch.

**I'm gonna get some of that popcorn now.......**
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar roasted chic peas! ALL DAY!!!

That... sounds amazing. What brand / where can I get those?
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'll have to add tomatoes to mine since they're in season now. never thought of that. thanks.
    right now i'm pretty darn close to being obsessed with making my own hummus. trader joes has tanini paste for less than $2 so for less than 1 container of hummus i can make 3 containers of homemade. tanini paste, can of chick peas, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and right now sundried tomatoes. blend it all up. yummy! add some carrots and i'm good for lunch.
    YUM! I had no idea TJ had that. I will be looking for that next time I am there!
    I absolutely love hummus. I especially love,"pizza hummus," which is just hummus with some tomatoes added in.
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Flavored vodka and club soda. My favorites- grape vodka or birthday cake flavored... the birthday cake mixed with club soda tastes like a creamsicle. And you only get the calories from the vodka :)
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i LOVE mustard. on a baked potato is my fav! i add it to my baked beans too

At first I was like mustard on a baked potato?? Then I got to thinking that might not be too bad!

I had the same feelings.. Glad I wasnt the only one.. I mean Im ALL about mustard now.. but Im like you.. may not be too bad..
    I have stayed away from potatoes.. So far..
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my new obsession would be SOBE lifewater....the zero calorie variety of course!

This ^^

And whole fruit smoothies and Special K Cracker Chips
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond butter toffee almonds. Addicted.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'm telling you it's delicious! oh and mustard on brussel sprouts which i just found out i now like. sautéed or roasted only though. i used to smother my corned beef boiled dinner (i'm irish) with mustard including the cabbage. just thinking about the tanginess of the mustard is making my mouth water. HA!
    i LOVE mustard. on a baked potato is my fav! i add it to my baked beans too

At first I was like mustard on a baked potato?? Then I got to thinking that might not be too bad!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I reeeeeeeeally love frozen grapes.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Zucchini Tots!!!

This is my new favorite too.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Flavored vodka and club soda. My favorites- grape vodka or birthday cake flavored... the birthday cake mixed with club soda tastes like a creamsicle. And you only get the calories from the vodka :)

OH MY birthday cake flavor??? I must try this :drinker:
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    An almond stuffed inside a date mmm. And homemade pizza muffins (http://www.alidaskitchen.com/2011/07/garden-pizza-puffs.html) :D
  • jyotinaik
    jyotinaik Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Freshly made hazelnut pesto! Yumm..
    and Kale chips :-)
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It actually does have it in there. SORRY....sorry! It's like embalming yourself.
  • missmcgirt
    missmcgirt Posts: 20
    Options
    morning star grillers original
    im OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    MIO! MIO! MIO!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    OMG water!!!!!!
  • Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Homemade fruit cake with no added fat or sugar - it's YUMMY. I have it everyday for breakfast for a carb fest :-)