What is everyone's new food/drink obsession?

Options

Replies

• andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Gotta be balsamic vinegar, I put that &#$@ on everything! Even sliced apples are better with a bit of balsamic sprinkled on them. And rice cakes with sunflower butter with sprouts, that's my go to lunch at work these days.

Dude. You have got to try this then:

Get some broccoli florets, sugar snap peas, and red onion strips and spread them out on a pan. Spray w/ olive oil, sprinkle garlic powder on there, splash on some of that balsamic vin, then roast in the oven at 350 for about 10 min. HOLYYYY so good.
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is fiber one brownie bars. I also eat a lot of raw carrots.

Me too! When I can afford them. I have also been stocking up on the new Quaker Stila bars. They are really good and only 100 calories. I also used to drink the Almond Milk as well but found that Fat Free Milk was a lot less calories and easier on my purse lol.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oranges! I eat entirely too many oranges.
    Me too!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU MENTIONED DIET SODA!

Prepare for the horde of people saying you might as well kill yourself.

LOL!!!!
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    avocado. it's becoming a problem.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    My fage 0% greek yoghurt with either pb2 or toffee banana protein powder, little truvia, few tbsp mixed seeds all mixed together.
    Also loving cottage cheese and wild alaskan salmon.
    Oh I must try I love fage & pb2!!

Me too, never thought of that. But right now I am obsessed with Shirataki noodles. YUM!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Light frozen yogurt with lots of fresh summer berries, mini bell peppers with hummus and peeled cucumbers. I thought I wasn't a big cucumber fan until I started peeling them. UMNUMNUMNUMNUM
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Cocoa Roasted Almonds! YUMMMMYYY
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    PB2 in cookies and muffins as a flour. :love:

Arctic Zero, all flavors!! :love: :love:
  • RedRunner82
    Options
    Lipton Tea & Honey drink packets in Blackberry Pomegranate - might help that I drink it out of a super fun polka dotted tumbler with a straw every day at work!

And Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars in strawberry. A popsicle that's good for you! Just wish they weren't like 6 bucks for 4 bars...
  • CarolynAdair
    CarolynAdair Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome :)
  • Sweatintobooksontape
    Options
    Kemps Vanilla Fat Free No Sugar Added Frozen Yogurt 1 cup
    add: Cinnamon
    Soy sauce : Just a couple of drops--try it and thank me later ;)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM and LATTES:bigsmile:

Edit: Oh you mean healthy ones....:laugh: I love baked chicken with spinage and mushrooms
  • MissyMastery
    MissyMastery Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I work 2 blocks from a Dunkin Donuts so I walk there and get the $1 Large Ice Tea Unsweetened and I add 3 Equal

LOVE IT!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Its not new but I only get it in the summer- Ahi poke. Its soooooo good. I can eat nearly a pound in one sitting. :love:

ahi-nori-poke.jpg
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Celery with salsa dip. I have it every day!
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Krave cereal, yep, cereal, let the flaming begin lol.

Although today I tried something for the first time and fell madly in love: oatmeal with chocolate protein powder and blueberries... O M G
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. Especially Oikos Honey.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Fresh cilantro and Italian Parsley(not curly parsley). Chopped half/half. Eat every day with salads. Something about mixed combo with added balsamic vinegar and olive oil and black pepper give all new flavor to the salad. And now since I eat salads as the only source of carbohydrates, i eat sh..t load of cilantro and parsley. Obsessed....
  • kimberlykristy
    kimberlykristy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Miracle Noodles! 0 calorie "pasta"--amazing!