Back fat vs the 30 DS - before and during (day 17)

Options

Replies

• melleefit
    melleefit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far! Can't wait to see pics at the end of the 30 days. I have just done day 10 and when I looked in the mirror this morning I noticed by back fat isn't as bad as it used to be. Wish I'd taken pics. I have noticed toning everywhere else already too. Especially my upper thighs - woo hoo! :)
    To anyone wanting to try 30DS - DO IT! I was actually nervous and scared to try it at first because everyone told me its so hard and its such an intense workout, etc. Yeah, the first couple of days can be so hard but its worth it to push through, as you can see in these photos, and it does get easier! And its only 26 mins of your day! (including cool down)
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    You didn't think there was much change??!!!! Wow, I'm glad you took pictures too. That's awesome! You look great!

Well, the front of me is still a mess, haha. I don't spend much time looking at the back :p It was my husband that pointed out that my back looks way better since starting it!

I am using 3lb. I plan to go through it again with 5 or 8 lb next time!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow great results
  • marinaxmarisol
    Options
    Wow :) ! Great job !
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far! I can't wait to see the afters!!! Keep it up!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow! Impressive!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    already decided to go out and buy dvd this weekend, definitely will after seeing this, thanks for posting and that is awesome results!
  • hellotiger
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What a great improvement! Keep it up!
  • mzxclusive070909
    Options
    are you serious? I am so going to start back up 30 day shred and finish it this time! good for you you look great
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Huge difference!!! What a great job!!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Unreal... you look amazing...
  • sulci
    sulci Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awesome i hope it works that well for me lol. i'm just about to start level 2
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    :happy: Oh wow!!! What great results. My back fat is ridiculous!!! lol. So glad I am starting 30DS next week!!! Yaay!!! How motivating :happy: . Thanx for sharing
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing, I can't wait to see your 30 days result :) I am on Day 7 of Level 1, I can't wait to post up my before & after pictures, hopefully I can see a big great looking result like yours.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WAOW what a change!!!! keep up the good work:smile:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I call photoshop!! Photoshop!! :P :P

Is this real!??? WOW.

This is the FIRST impressive (okay,,, second) success pic set i have seen when it comes to the 30DS. What else are you dong? You have to be doing something else.
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred too and that is where I've lost most of my weight from so far(as you can see in my profile pic) I'll be glad when my back fat is all gone so maybe my stomach will follow lol
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is only 3lb difference?!
  • rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting makes me want to do 30DS again

XX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!