"Serious" things you find funny or stupid

Options
sarahmoo12
sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
I think its funny how some healthy eatter out there get so worked up when others tell them that their food look gross or like rabbit food ! Who cares as long as you think it taste good lol
Its stupid that people post on here things like help my healthy lunch wasnt nice amm beacuse you are forcing yourself to eat things you dont like! If you dont like fish dont eat it get something else healthy instead.
People that always tell eachother they are great and how specail they are and amazing and the sun shines out the butts! If you say it all the time its just like saying it for the sake of it
I will post more as I see them lol

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when people trip, I laugh every time....I can't help it.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when people trip, I laugh every time....I can't help it.

^^^^ This

Can't help it. I laugh when *I* trip, too!
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I laugh when people get hurt... Not seriously hurt, but if they fall, trip, run into something, ya know, the usual.

Something just recently happened.. Was on a walk with my dog on Monday when she started having a sneezing attack. Poor little 14lb dog, couldnt help but sit there and just laugh, because it was funny. Then her nose started to gush blood. She had a grass seed up her nose and $252 later, not funny.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it stupid that people will add everyday things for calorie burning. For example:

150 calories burned while cooking dinner
    25 calories burned by washing hair
    32 calories used up while loading the dish washer

Ok, how many calories are we burning by breathing??
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I like it when people trip too! OR fall down stairs, not funny but it makes me laugh. Once years ago I worked at jewelry store and they were changing the logo on the glass doors. So for one day we had glass doors with nothing on them. I noticed with much glee early in the day that people kept walking into them because they weren't paying attention to things like the door handles that were still there. Well all day long I continued to clean the glass and it was much like moths to the bug zapper....my obliques hurt so bad from the fits of laughter. Beauty of it my boss thought it was funny so well worth my wasted day at work!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it stupid that people will add everyday things for calorie burning. For example:

hehe... this. i get it if you're gardening for an hour and a half and it's freakin 500 degrees out but come on people. i don't log every time i sweep the floor. if i did that, i'd be logging the **** all day. i have a dog and can't stand dog hair... and he sheds.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I laugh inappropriately when people trip, get hurt, open doors the wrong way, etc. :blushing: I try to tell victims that it's how I deal with stressful situations, but I don't think they buy it. :laugh:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I think its hilarious when people who spend a year or more planning their $20k - $30k wedding end up getting a divorce in 3-5 years!

If you REALLY need all that attention, just go ahead and throw yourself a lavish party. Call it a ME-ME-ME party. Just don't make believe you are really planning to stay married til death do us part[\i].
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I laugh inappropriately when people trip, get hurt, open doors the wrong way, etc. :blushing: I try to tell victims that it's how I deal with stressful situations, but I don't think they buy it. :laugh:

Omg this is meeeee. I feel kinda bad but i can't control how funny it looks to me lol.....
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny when people stub their toe. We all know it hurts, but I giggle like a little girl anyway.
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options

hehe... this. i get it if you're gardening for an hour and a half and it's freakin 500 degrees out but come on people. i don't log every time i sweep the floor. if i did that, i'd be logging the **** all day. i have a dog and can't stand dog hair... and he sheds.

agreed
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My father recently injured his shoulder pretty seriously after slipping on a french fry. Now he's in a sling after his surgery. EVERY time he has tell the story, people immediately laugh and then get serious. It's kinda funny to watch their faces, cuz they think he's kidding. haha
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when people walk face first into a sliding glass door. My friend wanted to run into my apartment once and ran full force into the door and fell backwards on his *kitten*. He didn't break anything, so yes, it was quite funny.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    When someone is crying and they try to speak while crying, I really have to take a deep breath and focus.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I don't think anything is ever funny...ever!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when people walk face first into a sliding glass door. My friend wanted to run into my apartment once and ran full force into the door and fell backwards on his *kitten*. He didn't break anything, so yes, it was quite funny.

I totally agree! I took my boys to the Great Wolf Lodge....as we entered the room, Ethan, my 6 year old, runs over to the balcony and slams face first right into the glass. OMG, it was fricken hilarious!! He was so dumbfounded, like, WHAT the HELL was THAT???
  • sarahmoo12
    Options

Yea its so stupid !
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    oo i LOVE !! to scare people lol its mean but I love the look on their faces when you jump out and shout boo or throw a pretend spider hahaha
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Farts. Specifically, inopportune farts by other people. And the more inappropriate the fart the funnier it is.

Examples:
    - My 3 year old farting while playing with Legos, funny.
    - Your 3 year old farting during church, I will literally pee a little.

lmao... awesome. i too find farts funny. my daughter (who is 3) was playing on the couch next to per brother and she farted. i was like... "did you just crap yourself isabelle???" she started laughing and said no.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

^^^ Totally this! I have deleted a couple of people that kept posting stupid ****! I just couldn't take it any more.