"Serious" things you find funny or stupid

Options

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Flatus. It's not really a 'serious' thing per se, but I can't help but giggle every time I hear it or think of it... farting makes me giggle...
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahaha oh my gosh i also have a 20 month old and i can totally see her claiming her farts!
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I can't help but laugh when I'm lecturing my kids about something I find serious and they make a smartass comment or crack a joke. I always have to turn away or do my "hahaha that's real funny" laugh for them but the whole time I'm thinking, "that's hilarious"

Yes, I'm a slacker parent, I know this but at the same time I can't help but be proud (and entertained) that they're so freaking funny and quick with the comebacks :laugh:

Lol!! I see we have the same parenting style.. It's so hard not to laugh sometimes
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    hmmmm...giggle loop anyone?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDdYM1nMmuc
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Mohawks
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I know it's immature but nothing makes me laugh harder than farting. I get my boyfriend with mine all the time.

I let a pretty bad one go one time in the grocery store while he was picking out chicken breast. He came back over to me and asked what I thought of the chicken then got a horrible look on his face because he smelled my fart. He put the package of chicken up to his nose to smell it because he thought it had gone bad!!! I couldn't hold in my laughter at this point!!!

It's also funny to walk by people and fart and see the looks on their faces.

I'm so unladylike...
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    i think its funny how many women genuinely want to see this "Magic Mike" movie.
    Don't hate. Mathew McConaughey is a very attractive young woman.

Mathew McConaughey isn't why I want to see it.

Channing Tatum, mmm... yes please.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Farts. Specifically, inopportune farts by other people. And the more inappropriate the fart the funnier it is.

Examples:
    - My 3 year old farting while playing with Legos, funny.
    - Your 3 year old farting during church, I will literally pee a little.

I lilterally just LOL'd!!! :laugh:
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when my 20 month old claims her farts. She will let one go and then laugh and say, "mine." :laugh:
    That is the single most awesome thing I have ever read, in my entire life, ever.

My 9 yr old boy says, "bombs away!!!" :grumble:
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when my 20 month old claims her farts. She will let one go and then laugh and say, "mine." :laugh:
    That is the single most awesome thing I have ever read, in my entire life, ever.

Isn't it though?
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options

My 9 yr old boy says, "bombs away!!!" :grumble:

Boys! LOL
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Any movie that has bathroom humor in it. I cracked up when the first scoobie doo movie came out. And the Ace Ventura movies. I laugh so hard I cry every time. It just doesn't get old.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I laugh when grammar and spelling nazis freak the hell out, like the internet will break if there are too many mistakes in a 24 hour period.

I meant..

I laff when grammer an spelling natzis freek the hell out, like the internet will brake if their are two many mistakes in a 24 our period.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Gray.
    How the heck does a Twilight fanfiction get made into a book? For that matter, why didn't the good fanfiction from any other show get published like that? My stepmom seriously said to my uncle that he could "pick up a few pointers from it." I gagged a little.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I do not believe in laughing. Nothing is that funny. nothing. nada. no.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I laugh when grammar and spelling Nazis freak the hell out, like the Internet will break if there are too many mistakes in a 24 hour period.

I mean...

I laugh when grammar and spelling Nazis freek the hell out, like the Internet will break if there are too many mistakes in a 24 hour period.

There. And not only will it break but the world will crash into the sun and we'll all die. You don't want that to happen, do you?
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    *burned 20 calories typing this* phew I need a break! eh if they want to log everything let them that might be what motivates them to keep moving to each their own!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when people trip, I laugh every time....I can't help it.

Good thing I live very far from you. I trip most of the time, no thanks to my semi-flat footed self.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i think its funny how many women genuinely want to see this "Magic Mike" movie.
    Don't hate. Mathew McConaughey is a very attractive young woman.

haaaaa!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My father recently injured his shoulder pretty seriously after slipping on a french fry. Now he's in a sling after his surgery. EVERY time he has tell the story, people immediately laugh and then get serious. It's kinda funny to watch their faces, cuz they think he's kidding. haha

just reading this made me LOL