How did you met your other half?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was late for an analytical chemistry lab. The only space left was next to him. He lit a bunsen burner and sparks flew 44 years ago
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ballroom dancing :happy:
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I had a heart-stopping crush on a guy in college. I hung out with him and his friends, just to be close, etc. Got to know a lot of them and ended up married to one. I wouldn't trade my guy for the first guy in a million years.
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A mutual friend. We apparently had all the same friends, and just somehow hadn't met previously. Well, we did once, but were never actually introduced. Now together 10 years, married 3 =)
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding in Austria....we both grew up a town away from each other in MA, USA, knew some of the same people, I even delivered a pizza to his house when I was in High School! My sister dropped my snowboard off at one ski shop, I tried to pick it up somewhere else...saw the ad for a ski trip and voila ~ met the man I would marry! :love:

Serendipity!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Massage. I was an LMT and she was seeing me for an Auto injury.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I asked a local message board if anybody wanted to go fishing that weekend. She said, I will, and that was a little over 7 years ago.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I met him at a night club, was not even into him. I was into his cousin haha.