Men shaving their bodies

Options
MonkeyBars
MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
Should we?
If so, which bits?
And when do we stop?
How hairy do we have to be?

If I do my chest, do I do my arms, my hands, my legs, my....you get the picture?

I'm unsure....I'm not "that" hairy...but I'm curious!

Also....what do we use? Chemicals (veet etc...), body grooming kits, men's razor, waxing (OMG, did you see the 40 year old virgin)!

Comments please :)

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Wife and daughter go every month or so for waxing. Came back the last time and my wife said they could do a "Sack and Crack Wax" for me.

I inquired as to the specifics. No thank you.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    think its a personal preference....i love men that have hairless "private" areas, chest, back, and groomed underarms. but i need hair on legs and arms.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Definitely depends on the person. I've always though it was creepy when men shaved/waxed. In my opinion, you're a man, and that means you should be more hairy than me.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    think about all the places (and ways) you'd like a woman's mouth on you and proceed accordingly.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    If you have back hair, get rid of it- but keep the rest! I appreciate a good hairy chest :)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with. I think its ok for guys to "maintain" things, like trim up. But men are hairy and it should stay that way.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    On a man I love hair on the chest, arms, and legs. No hair anywhere else.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to trim the bushes to make the big ol' tree stand out more.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I would like to add, a little grooming wouldn't hurt...but hairless is creepy to me.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I trim. i will never shave. I am not a 12 year old boy. The only part of my body that will ever face the razor is my face.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    think about all the places (and ways) you'd like a woman's mouth on you and proceed accordingly.

well said! lol
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I prefer the following to be shaved:
    dipstick area
    chest
    arms
    back

I used to be with a guy that shaved his legs...he did it more than I did. It kind of creeped me out.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Shave down there. For the love of god, shave down there.

Just don't go shaving your legs or arms.
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Men shaving their bodies?

Sorry that manhood was too much for you to handle.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Men should look and feel like men, keep the hair, grooming/trimming is greatly appreciated tho..
  • lmcasey83
    lmcasey83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Take it all off, smoother the better if you ask me!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Here's my opinion:
    For an average man, I don't think there is a need for getting rid of all the hair. It's nice to be trimmed up down there, but no need to completely shave or get rid of your chest hair. If a man is in a body competition, obviously they'll need to get rid of the hair on their chest, etc. For extremely hairy men, I think they may want to get rid of the back hair and trim up everywhere else. For facial hair, scruffy is good, clean shaven is good, and beards are good (keep it trimmed though). For heavily balding men, bic it all- completely bald can be sexy.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Eeww just eeww.

If you need to remove body hair please wax because when it grows back that prickly feeling is not pleasant.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Men shaving their bodies?

Sorry that manhood was too much for you to handle.

Nicely trimmed men = more b*tches. What could be more manly than that?
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hairy you are. I like a littel facial hair, just no mustache.

I don't care for shaved arms. Unless your arms are really really hairy, in that case trim them.

As for your chest, I like a little bit of hair. So trimming it is good with me. But if you decide to shave it, it better not be prickley because that hurts!

As for the nether-regions.... shave it or keep it trimmed very very short... I don't want hair in my mouth... ugh, gross....

But hey, everyone is different! That's just my perspective....