Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    When I shave it makes me feel faster ;)
  • IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    think its a personal preference....i love men that have hairless "private" areas, chest, back, and groomed underarms. but i need hair on legs and arms.

agree with that! HATE HAIR! :sick:
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Should we?
    If so, which bits?
    And when do we stop?
    How hairy do we have to be?

If I do my chest, do I do my arms, my hands, my legs, my....you get the picture?

I'm unsure....I'm not "that" hairy...but I'm curious!

Also....what do we use? Chemicals (veet etc...), body grooming kits, men's razor, waxing (OMG, did you see the 40 year old virgin)!

My boyfriend grooms weekly. He uses clippers for chest, arms and nether regions. He does not straight razer or wax anything. I like it and he says he does it because if he didn't he would be a big ball of hair. ewwwww! Glad he grooms!

Comments please :)
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    thCA6LE7I8.jpg
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Okay, here's the deal. shaving, dangerous, can really hurt (I've gotten shaving rash on a couple of areas a lot of times), and when it grows back it itches like mad. Nair is okay, unless you are fair skinned like me. At that point, it's a bit like throwing acid down there.
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I do a little "manscaping" down below but not shaved, just neat. I don't shave or trim anything else except my face, but I dont have a hairy chest or back. If I did I would probably at least think about it.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    Sometimes you need to trim the bushes to make the big ol' tree stand out more.

Gatta love this!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. Good stuff in here.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
    ok, best response yet!

:-D

There seems to be a preference based upon the age of the woman. Most of the younger women want trimmed or hairless; while the older women prefer at least some hair up to fully natural. I find that interesting.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I like guys that are well groomed and not completely hairless anywhere. Hairless arm/leg would especially creep me out (over hairless chest/pubic area) unless you are a professional swimmer. I would pretty much assume you involve yourself in activities where you are afraid to leave body hair as evidence. Yes, that makes me sound paranoid -- I probably shouldn't have taken the class in college that studied the particulars of serial killers. :flowerforyou:
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Uni-brows should definitely be addressed. I don't care what people say, there SHOULD BE 2 EYE BROWS!

As for the rest, I prefer trimmed because I don't like to floss if I am anywhere near down there.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    First, TO EACH HIS OWN!:drinker:

As for me, elephants will roost in trees before I'd ever start shaving my body.
    The last thing I want is another thing to do.
    It just seems feminine....
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Should we?
    If so, which bits?
    And when do we stop?
    How hairy do we have to be?

If I do my chest, do I do my arms, my hands, my legs, my....you get the picture?

I'm unsure....I'm not "that" hairy...but I'm curious!

Also....what do we use? Chemicals (veet etc...), body grooming kits, men's razor, waxing (OMG, did you see the 40 year old virgin)!

Comments please :)

I like hair on my man...especially the happy trail! But a hairy back is kind of gross. You should definitely shave that *kitten*
  • IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
    ok, best response yet!

:-D

There seems to be a preference based upon the age of the woman. Most of the younger women want trimmed or hairless; while the older women prefer at least some hair up to fully natural. I find that interesting.

I agree with that as well. :smile:
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    First, TO EACH HIS OWN!:drinker:

As for me, elephants will roost in trees before I'd ever start shaving my body.
    The last thing I want is another thing to do.
    It just seems feminine....

Better hope _Horton Hears a Who_ doesn't come to life.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    think about all the places (and ways) you'd like a woman's mouth on you and proceed accordingly.

What she said! Nothing worse than ruining the moment by having to pick hair out of your mouth. If I do it for you, you can do it for me. I don't mind facial hair, or a hairy chest...and a guy w/o arm/leg hair is just a little to groomed but private areas are a must.
  • mbroskey
    mbroskey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Disagree... Do you shave your legs? arms? whatever? Its the same concept its all about preference and grooming. I like a shaved man all over... i dont mid the hair but shaved is Sexy!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Nope... no manscaping here... sorry. I don't even like shaving my face, but I don't have a choice there... when I'm not at work I usually only shave my face every 4-5 days.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    mbroskey - you disagree with which post?
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'd say yes to shaving your face, and I know I'd appreciate it if someone with a really hairy back took care of that (waxing seems easiest!) - as for "down there", keeping it at least groomed and trimmed only seems reciprocatively polite :)