Men shaving their bodies

Options

Replies

• YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I can't stand being at the gym or the beach and seeing Chewbacca walking down the shoreline... I definitely think guys should shave chest, stomach, back, pits and nether regions... but arms and legs don't really bug me (at least I don't shave mine...)

LMFAO!!!! Hilarious but VERY true! Such a turn off seeing a man getting out of the ocean and the hair on his chest is slick down. :sick:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Is it a double standard that I refuse to shave anything except for a little bit of manscaping but I prefer when women are freshly shaved every day?
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    Hair grow so different depending who you are. Chest hair like Magnum PI (google it, under 35 crowd) that doesn't look bad but not everyone can produce a forest like that. Mine is sporadic, not really thick or uniformed so I shave it and a few other places. It is just my personal preference. To each their own I clip my arms, legs and other areas close. Some guys are super anal like Ryan on the Bachelorette. That dude plucked his finger hairs.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I don't care for a man with hairless legs, unless he is doing it for a competitive reason (body building, swimming, etc.). Arms are fine with hair as long as it's not so thick that you can't see skin. Otherwise, I'm happy with hairless...chest, "below"...I do like a little scruff on the face and even a slight happy trail isn't always a bad thing.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    If you have a hairy back please shave it. Other than that, you can have it wherever you want....well I'd prefer it wasn't in your nose or ears. :)

I once dated a runner who shaved his whole body. It felt weird and stubbly.
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    I like my men Clean... after all We keep clean for them... they should do the same for us!. wink
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    have never had a complaint! even from those who voiced that fact they didn't like hair. they always change their minds after the fact.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Wife and daughter go every month or so for waxing. Came back the last time and my wife said they could do a "Sack and Crack Wax" for me.

I inquired as to the specifics. No thank you.

KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    There's this dude at my gym......hairy mofo. I mean he's go hair pouring off his shoulders and he always wears a wife beater........well yesterday in the locker room he was walking around without a shirt on and..........COMPLETELY shaved chest stomach.....I mean really......Did the razor break before you could get to those poofy shoulders? He looks like a damn polar bear.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Up to you. Just don't let it prickle me.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Here's a tip about women. They don't all want the same thing. Some don't even know what they want. Ask your wife/girlfriend what she likes.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just don't be prickly....

that is all
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Just don't be prickly....

that is all

^^ This^^ Nothing is worse than prickly. *shudder*
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    trim up. keep everything neat and tidy but DONT shave down there... the stubbles growing back friggin hurt when it's time to get it on...
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest and not a single fvck was given that day.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    think about all the places (and ways) you'd like a woman's mouth on you and proceed accordingly.

Exactly this.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest and not a single fvck was given that day.

weren't you hairer this morning....

I swore you were
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My husband does not have any hair on his chest or back (natually) and that is how I prefer it. I also like the man parts to be well manicured. Lega and arms can have air, no problems there.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Give her what you GOT, periodz!

:smokin:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I can't stand hairy men...

Luckily my fiance isn't overly hairy. His chest and back are pretty much hair free...if he had lots of hair I'd say WAX it...lol
    For 'down there' it better be well manscaped....lol