Men shaving their bodies

Options

Replies

• emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with. I think its ok for guys to "maintain" things, like trim up. But men are hairy and it should stay that way.

That is the seriously crazy talk. There are MANY more differences between men and "little boys" than the amount of body hair they have and you basically just called any woman that might LIKE a smooth body a pedophile.

It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to personally attack those that might not agree with you by making such ridiculous generalizations.

I also don't believe that women should be completely bare down there as well. That makes them little girl. Stop being sensitive and put your big girl pants on!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Okay men...question, how do you trim your SAC hair? I pretty much end up bleeding all over the place. I've tried clippers and scissors and I still manage to either cut myself or nick it with the clippers. I'm scurred and could use some pointers...please...no pictures.

This is real talk by the way.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I personally love the lumberjack look so no shaving is preferred. But if he's naturally hairless or have a little amount because of genetics, that's fine.

If he shaves anywhere outside of his face, I wouldn't be interested in him. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue lately. And a hairless or even a trimmed private area is a complete turn off. I'm definitely not getting intimate with a guy who isn't at least moderately hairy down there.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    naturally hairless is good

and definitely get rid of that genitalia hair.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Okay men...question, how do you trim your SAC hair? I pretty much end up bleeding all over the place. I've tried clippers and scissors and I still manage to either cut myself or nick it with the clippers. I'm scurred and could use some pointers...please...no pictures.

try veet/nair?
  • nas24
    Options

try veet/nair?

I would test that on a small area of another body part before you put it on your sac... you may have a reaction... not cool. My husband just uses the trimmer thing on his shaver. Of course im never there when he does it, but... i think shaving a ball sac has to be one of the most difficult things ever, with how the skin is down there. Or am i wrong here. Looks/sounds dangerous. lol
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I've thought about using tweezers. It is a dangerous thing for sure...and only time I have to do that stuff is in the morning and it makes it difficult when things are a little more lively down there...could poke an eye out.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Up to you. Just don't let it prickle me.
    perfect answer!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options

try veet/nair?
    why?

I would test that on a small area of another body part before you put it on your sac... you may have a reaction... not cool. My husband just uses the trimmer thing on his shaver. Of course im never there when he does it, but... i think shaving a ball sac has to be one of the most difficult things ever, with how the skin is down there. Or am i wrong here. Looks/sounds dangerous. lol
  • nas24
    Options
    Seriously, I've thought about using tweezers. It is a dangerous thing for sure...and only time I have to do that stuff is in the morning and it makes it difficult when things are a little more lively down there...could poke an eye out.

Tweezers... s**t! Sounds like that would be worst. Just use some clippers and trim it up a bit, doesnt have to be bare. If she dont like it..f-her!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

try veet/nair?

I would stay clear of nair. the skin is too sensitive. I would suggest using a bodygroom razor. you can set how close you want to cut the hair, and it will protect the skin
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Trimming is the way to go for most areas. Shaving down there is the only way to go in my opinion.

As for your SAC question use a razor double blade…not too much pressure.
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
    ok, best response yet!
  • pennycandy57
    Options
    I agree with those that say trim, don't shave completely. I think the guys have gone overboard on the whole shaving thing. Seriously, God made us different for a reason.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am soo confused now of what to shave and what not to shave after reading this thread!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I keep it shaved....makes my package look bigger lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I keep it shaved....makes my package look bigger lol

Very smart.

I think trimming is best. I don't want you to have no hair- unless it's your back. Then wax away!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Definitely depends on the person. I've always though it was creepy when men shaved/waxed. In my opinion, you're a man, and that means you should be more hairy than me.
    I like your attitude.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Excellent answers ladies! Very informative too. Guess I am doing some things right and others wrong lol