Ladies...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    What?
  • mr18actor
    Options
    A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Hahahaha.
  • mr18actor
    Options
    Nice and toasty?
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Yes ma'am.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I dont laugh when my husband isnt funny .... I give him weird looks :D
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I tend not to laugh when a joke isn't funny.

Sometimes I groan at the bad ones, but still enjoy them and retell them a million times.
    And often, I laugh because of the way it's told. I tend to date goofballs, so even if the joke isn't funny, the joke-teller may be. :smile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    depends of how I'm feeling... and if I like the guy... if I find him a bore, I don't laugh. :P
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I laugh at my fiances jokes whether funny or not.

keeps us happy :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Why do you laugh at all the men's jokes when they're obviously not funny, I've never understood this.

I laugh when something is funny not because I want to boost up some guys ego by making them think they're hilarious.

I see no point in faking it, ever.

Maybe I'm just weird.

I'm totally one of the people you are talking about. I've hung out with mostly men for most of my adult life and I think it's affected my sense of humor. I remember being a party and a guy saying something I thought was funny and me and a bunch of guys laughed our heads off as the bunch of girlfriends scowled...at me...
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I agree you should laugh at you significant other even if he isnt funny... He will find you more attractive that way...
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I agree you should laugh at you significant other even if he isnt funny... He will find you more attractive that way...

This doesn't make sense. So if a guy tells you to paint your face blue because it will make you more attractive you would do it? It is sort of the same thing. Pretending to laugh at something that is not funny because it makes you more attractive?
    I guess I have a strong personality because I won't fake something just to elevate my guy's ego.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options

This doesn't make sense. So if a guy tells you to paint your face blue because it will make you more attractive you would do it? It is sort of the same thing. Pretending to laugh at something that is not funny because it makes you more attractive?
    I guess I have a strong personality because I won't fake something just to elevate my guy's ego.

Do you wear makeup? Do you wear frilly fancy underthings? Aren't you modifying yourself in those fashions to be found more attractive?

Some people laugh at everything because laughing is a potent human bonding experience, some are nervous, some have wide senses of humor. I have no problem helping someone's sense of confidence and connection by laughing at something I found mildly silly or funny. I guess more than one person here can't be arsed, and that is cool too. You get what you give.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Why do you laugh at all the men's jokes when they're obviously not funny, I've never understood this.

I laugh when something is funny not because I want to boost up some guys ego by making them think they're hilarious.

I see no point in faking it, ever.

Maybe I'm just weird.

not weird. when i don't find something funny i say "haha you're f^ck!ng funny... " in a very sarcastic tone. generally i use that for my husband though... i try to be nicer to people i don't know. LOL
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Is does make things better and makes things between you happier, my boyfriend seems to think so...
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    What?

When a guy tells a joke that sucks, I just stare at them. As blankly as possible, with a hint of "really?"
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty cheerful person in general, so almost anything will get me rollin'; no faking here.