While I appreciate...

Options

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You know the funny part about this post is that god forbid a man said this about a heavy set woman wearing a bikini

oh the horrors of that man getting his @ss chewed on these forums

He'd be torn apart and set on fire...

On the other hand...a woman could say it! Seriously...both sexes wear things that they should probably reconsider...that's all I meant. In the past I have seen some outfits on women that made my eyes burn. Today...the guys took the prize.

No, a woman cannot say it. What makes any of us the beauty police on a public street? If you had said the same thing about a woman, my response would have been the same. This world would be a much more pleasant place if everyone stopped worrying so damn much about what every one else has going on and focused on their own *kitten*.

^Win.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SMH....They are comfortable in their bodies. While we all have personal insecurities and self-prejudices, why not choose to ignore? Of course...sometimes....

zomseen.jpg

OMG this is too freaken funny!!!!!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, "Men aren't fat, Lois. Women are fat."

This obviously is false because the OP was just judging shirtless guys in the first post.

What I meant by it is that it's socially acceptable and men don't care as much. Women, on the other hand, are torn apart/tear themselves apart for not having a perfect bikini body.

So what you're saying is that men are heartless soul-less monsters who couldn't give 2 flying F's about their looks. And that its ok to tell them to cover up and hide their bodies

But women are these fragile critters who break away in tears anytime some guy doesn't open the door for her because its obviously that she's too fat for him to recognize her.

Am I getting it right here?
    Exactly!!! seee you do understand us hahahahahaha :)
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    Kind of pathetic that the OP is posting in other threads but abandoned her own.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Bashing anyones body is not cool, fat, thin, male, female.

This.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I would never ask anyone to cover up. Take it off, take it off!!!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i can appreciate a good beer gut, i LOVE MINE! :smokin:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

This.

I will give this a this too.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Men have it so easy. At the pool, guys can be out of shape. No big deal. Beer belly? Who cares. Permanent sweater of body hair? Not a problem! I see ALL different kinds of dudes shirtless at the pool.

But a woman? If there is so much as a dimple of cellulite visible, people are judging her bikini decision. Annoying.

It's bad isn't it??? I hide as much of my cellulite as I can because I have plenty of it! It's one thing at the pool...I mean...it's a pool. But walking through the city in the middle of the day. At least it killed my appetite! ;-)

I used to think that men had it easy, that they were not judged in the same harsh and unacceptable light that women are. But you two have proved me wrong with this post.

Good work.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Today in my Facebook feed from an obese woman: "Unless you are a professional bodybuilder, men should NOT wear muscle shirts!". Think of those words - professional body builder. Not normal weight, not in shape, not even jacked. Professional, as in earning a living from it. And plenty of women chiming in agreement.

What do you think if I posted "Hey, women shoudn't wear shorts unless they are professional bikini model!"
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Psst. It was probably because "muscle shirts" are ugly and tacky.... (is it okay to fashion bash?)
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

This.

I will give this a this too.

This.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Worthy of being shirtless or not, I commend them for being confident enough to NOT care what other people think.

I was once given the wise advice to "OMG!! Just look away!!!!" here on the forums and I'm now passing it on to you, OP. lol Is it classy or appealing to you for them to go shirtless? Maybe not. But, if they're not doing anything illegal or inappropriate - then live and let live.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    A man's option to go shirt less in public...there were at least 5 on my lunch walk that I wanted to ask to cover up! Really guys...if you've got it flaunt it was not in reference to your very pale, ever expanding beer belly! :sick:

Maybe they wanted to entertain you with the Truffle Shuffle.

That there will keep me from ever craving a truffle again in my life!!! Thanks! :laugh:

I find this funny on sooo many different levels. Especially the Truffle Shuffle thing....that song....every day we're shuffling....we changed to every day we're truffling......I work in the chocolate industry. lol!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Psst. It was probably because "muscle shirts" are ugly and tacky.... (is it okay to fashion bash?)

Muscle shirts are always in style. Especially when paired with brightly patterned parachute pants.
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

My waistline appreciates all the help it can get! Any other foods you would like to ruin for me today??? :tongue:

does this help
    42_491028127580152_335348926_n-vi.jpg
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh god I always say this, I hate it.
    Unless your near the beach/on the beach then its a no for me, I really dont like it when guys take off their tops and walk around, I just find it cringy?! Its strange!

EDIT: I should just add, I mean this to all kind of guys, whether you're thin, fat, muscly ect..I just dont want to see it because I just never feel like its the right situation.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!
    If you have fat rolls drooping out, cover up - please!
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    My question is why is it that men with bigger boobs than mine can go shirtless and they're not cited for public nudity, but, if I went shirtless, I would be? That portion of the anatomy is the same...bigger on them...but still the same. Just asking.

I for one hate that double standard. Topless is no big deal in other countries, shouldn't be such an issue here either.

Yeah, but we live in a country that gets the heebie jeebies when women want to breast feed in public...
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Oh god I always say this, I hate it.
    Unless your near the beach/on the beach then its a no for me, I really dont like it when guys take off their tops and walk around, I just find it cringy?! Its strange!

EDIT: I should just add, I mean this to all kind of guys, whether you're thin, fat, muscly ect..I just dont want to see it because I just never feel like its the right situation.

Finally, someone who agrees with me...