What delicious goodies have YOU avoided today?!

Options

Replies

• Fab4life1
    Fab4life1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Zaxby's BBQ wings!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Today I had some minor surgery in the morning, so didn't eat breakfast. I REALLY wanted coffee after I was finished, so I went to Dunkin Donuts and ONLY got a small latte with skim milk, nothing to eat, and made myself a smoothie and egg white/veggie scrambled eggs when I got home. (But that latte was delicious lol)
  • titsnstuff
    titsnstuff Posts: 27
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips. They were so tempting.....
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip chocolate cake with chocolate/coffee frosting topped with white and reagular chocolate chips. I really wanted a piece.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The entire bakery section at the grocery store.

Oh. And the wine section.

Uhhhhh.... ice cream section too.

Oh.. and the candy at checkout.

Lol this is exactly how I am when it comes to avoiding stuff. In all those areas.
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    Chocolate chip chocolate cake with chocolate/coffee frosting topped with white and reagular chocolate chips. I really wanted a piece.

Oh mannn... Good job! That sounds way too good! lol
  • serdesto
    serdesto Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The entire bakery section at the grocery store.

Oh. And the wine section.

Uhhhhh.... ice cream section too.

Oh.. and the candy at checkout.

haha, sounds about right. I also avoided in n out burger today.
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    I avoided the giant tray of gourmet Mac and cheese. Super drooling over it but skipped it for some yummy salmon. Nothing taste as good as healthy feels!

Go YOU! And AMEN! I've heard the saying "Nothing tastes as good as SKINNY feels" but I like your version MUCH better :happy:
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It was bomb i had a slice yesturday. I know better not to even glance at it now lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Airhead Xtremes. I can hear them calling me!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i avoided some crazy bread from little ceasars (yummy buttery goodness) and a brownie. yay!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    wanted to make chocolate cupcakes - didn't (Cuz id eat em all)
    chose to have fresh vegetable juice instead of the cheez its in the pantry
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    we had a benefit lunch today at work...spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, cupcakes, cake, brownies, and cookies. Yep...avoided ALL of it. :)
  • Loveslupins
    Loveslupins Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Timbits!!!
    Mmmmm they smelled so good, but 70 per teeny donut hole- just not worth the 800 calories I would have eaten by the time I was done.
    :noway:
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    Dairy Queen. 'nuff said.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I was grocery shopping and VERY tempted by a single-serve oreo sundae and smartie sundae. However, I substituted strawberry frozen yogurt :blushing:
  • mkallie
    mkallie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I didn't avoid anything today. I couldn't even save my diet with exercise (and I did over 1200 cals worth of exercise) and I feel horrrrrrible.

So congrats to all of you guys who made the right decision. Note to self - next time don't kick off a day with a candy breakfast. It's not the breakfast of champions.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    TOFU!:smokin:
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    yummy gooey cheesy pizza at work. I realized tonight that I do not regret passing up the pizza but i had several pieces (because i can't stop at a slice with pizza) I would spend the whole night beating myself up. I wonder why i haven't made these kind of decisions before since they are regret-free!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My husband and daughter are about to go to Sonic to get a milkshake. I am about to go walking. Yay ME!!