Anyone want to chat

Options
124»

Replies

• lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:

Or something else.......;)

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners:wink:

You would fit in with my family perfectly!!

What has everyone done today?
    I was dealing with EOFY stocktake at work and my Hypoxi trial at the women's gym, now it's my second Friday home alone while my bf works FIFO.
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I CARRIED A WATERMELON!! :D random film quote thrown right in there!
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Dont you love how when people are bored, conversation generally gears towards weather. :laugh:

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic, and now the general principles at the root of the topic are firm and well-rounded. However, full penetration of the subject requires that the reader take a long, hard look at the target and be a cunning linguist in order to avoid limp phrases and imbibe the phrase with a large handful of meanings. The topic can become hot by attempting to grasp it, and the more one experiments with it, the more interested they become. Also, as the language changes innuendos must change in order to fill the newly created holes and satisfy listeners:wink:

You would fit in with my family perfectly!!

What has everyone done today?
    I was dealing with EOFY stocktake at work and my Hypoxi trial at the women's gym, now it's my second Friday home alone while my bf works FIFO.

I'm feeling dumb as I have no idea what EOFY or FIFO is.....
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Bravo girl! ;)
    [/quote]

Cheers to you for making my morning go by as I'm thoroughly enjoying my coffee.
  • lelstar
    Options

I'm feeling dumb as I have no idea what EOFY or FIFO is.....

end of financial year and fly in fly out
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hell yes!... working night shift and i am trying not to fall off my chair with boredom!
    its cold and people smell funny! why is the night so long!
  • lelstar
    Options
    Weekend plans?
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options

Ahhhhh the humor of a C MA person. Love it. :flowerforyou:
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options

Bravo girl! ;)

I'm sorry...I got distracted after she said 'stand erect'
  • lelstar
    Options
    Isn't anyone else bored tonight?
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes I am
  • lelstar
    Options
    The next day lol, but better late than never :-)
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yea true that