Options

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Awesome photos! Great job!
  • kgrimes23
    Options
    Hey, how do I friend you? I am just starting out too, and am at the same pace, lost 3 pounds so far. I would like to add some people to this to help me out, please let me know.....I'm 5'6".....lol
    Kareng
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    bumpp
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump for later. The few pics i've seen are amazing :-)
  • rmarie98
    rmarie98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • laurafam
    laurafam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome how did you do it? :) I wanna lose 20lbs by June , it doesnt seem a lot but for me it seems so tough.
  • maxwilliam
    maxwilliam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are where i want to be!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller, at 5'8, and I'm still in progress. I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs or so.
    I started out at 189.2 lbs
    20924049_1281.jpg
    And I'm currently at 155.
    20924049_9221.jpg
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic!!! I hope to have a great success story to share this time next year if not before! =) Thanks for sharing!
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • teresa0331
    teresa0331 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So incredibly inspiring! Thanks to all who shared. Well done! :happy:
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I'm a 5'6 gal at 155 so this is awesomely encouraging to read!!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing thread. You all inspire me to stay focused and get healthy. Keep up the good work everyone. I hope one day I can come post my pictures here and inspire someone else. :-)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics (well, no before pics because I avoided the camera like the plague, but I do have some pics at my low weight), but I am 5'7". I generally used to hang out in the 170-190 range, but after I had my son (I gained a lot of weight while pregnant) and my weight settled, I was 235.8. My lowest weight on MFP was 153.8, so 82 pounds lost.

Right now I'm pregnant again, so, well, a current pic would be inappropriate in this thread!

As far as sizes, I wore a tight (US) 16 at 235.8, but when I was at 153.8, I wore a (US) 6, and in some stores that were a little more generous (Old Navy and Ann Taylor, namely), I wore a (US) 4. There were a few less generously-sized brands (namely, Brooks Brothers) where I could wear anywhere from a 4 to an 8, depending on the cut. I went from wearing an XL to a S (or an XS in some stores).
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for sharing everyone. I'm 5'6
  • ClydeFrogRIP
    Options
    Awesome thread! You ladies are a huge inspiration and I can't wait until I can put my photos up here
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Started at 190lbs last year in June, dropped to 130lbs by November of last year. :)

progress2.jpg

Progress3.jpg

AWESOME!!! I aspire to look this good by summer. :)
  • LouLou1355
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I've been on MFP for about 2 weeks! These success stories are amazing and motivating!

SW: 195 lbs
    CW: 187.5 lbs
    GW: 160 lbs
  • MishaKudo
    MishaKudo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller, at 5'8, and I'm still in progress. I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs or so.
    I started out at 189.2 lbs
    20924049_1281.jpg
    And I'm currently at 155.
    20924049_9221.jpg

You look amazing!!!! I'm 5'7.5 and started at 184 lbs wanting to get down to about 144, I think. But man~ 155 looks great, too! I love these threads they're very motivating and give me an idea of where I want to be. Do you mind me asking what size you wear now?

Excellent results everyone! You ladies keep me moving!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!