5'6/5'7 women results please share

Options

Replies

• momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I needed to see this today.
  • sherita_s13
    Options
    I think everyone really looks great. Its hard to keep on track sometimes. But everyones posts are great to see, and keeps me going.
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I..... love this thread :) I was planning on going for my usual run this morning anyways, but this will put a new skip in my step fo sho!
  • katieqp
    Options
    bump
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in June of 2011. I received my pictures back from an engagement photo shoot and couldn't believe that the person in the photos was me. I felt huge and wasn't happy. My weight loss journey started with wanting to look good in my wedding pictures and I am continuing it because I want to be happy and healthy. I'm 5'7

Before: at 179
    <html>
    before2.jpg
    before1.jpg

After: around 143
    525783_375288959197110_61018634_n.jpg

181234_374892012570138_745869174_n.jpg
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

that is so beautiful! <3 ! look at how hes lookin at you! wow! way to go!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Started at 150, down to 120 :)

progress.jpg

CityofEdinburgh-20120708-00106.jpg
    Your so awesome! :) amazing body
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    before (i really hated being on camera, I still do, but I mean it was even worse then)

weight.jpg
    weight2.jpg
    weight3.jpg
    weight4.jpg

after

nojj.jpg
    image201210100004-1.jpg
    no.jpg
    kewioefw_edited-1-1.jpg
    STA_2589.jpg

Sorry for all the photos/lack of good ones. I also blurred out my face because I'm not very attractive and I'm still a bit ashamed of my body. I know I have back rolls and a not so pleasing body, and so forth, but I appreciate all of your success stories, it is so inspiring. I'm only 20 but looking at all of your photos has changed my life, in a short short short period of time. I thank all of you. By the way, last february like I said, I started at 213 (according to my WW) and I am 5'7, I am now 154.

59 pounds to go, and I can't wait to hit more. There are so many hours of my days where I feel down, but I wont let it get to me anymore. i will achieve. Thanks for all the inspiration, and sorry for all the pics again.

I feel like I look the same, and the photos show me the clear difference. I still dislike the skin in my back, the largeness of my belly, and certain areas, but I guess it's a matter of feeling the same. But I will get through, and all of us will.

AMAZING WORK!! So inspiring and thank you for your story. :) Good Work.

dont be afraid to show your face! all women are beautiful! smile ! you have done amazing and we all want to see that smile and confidence in your face ! you can do it! much lovee!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Here are my results from this month.. I still have a long way to go in terms of getting rid of fat but I only need to lose 14.5 more lbs.

Beginning stats:
    179.5 lbs
    Arms 12
    Waist 33
    Belly Button: 40
    Hips 39
    Thighs 23.5

30 Days Later
    CW 174.5
    Arms 11.75 - biceps are visible now
    Waist 30
    Belly Button: 37
    Hips 37
    Thighs 22

29ncf7k.jpg
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    5'7"... 144lbs to 138lbs. Traded in some fat for muscle.

now.jpg
  • jennyjee18
    Options
    Bump for motivation and inspiration! Thank you!
  • LilysMama0109
    Options
    uh
  • xSassy71x
    xSassy71x Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • oregon86
    Options
    Hoping to be joining this thread in 9 to 12 months! You ladies keep me motivated to become healthier for myself and my kids.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yo 5'6" ladies!

Bumping for when that awesome time comes and I can join you guys!

Starting: 155
    Current: 139

I've already got down to 130 but lost control over summer-late 2012.

I'm aiming for around 125 but really whatever number puts me at 19% body fat and some definition. I have a lot of body fat to lose.
  • kellyr0219
    Options
    I'm 5'6", Age 32

SW - 180lbs
    CW - 153

1st goal is 150, ideally would like to be around 135-140lbs.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just a smidge under 5' 7", I still have a ways to go:
    SW: 231 - That I know
    CW - 184.6
    GW - 150

These pics are at just under 45 pounds down, my goal is another 36 pounds and maybe 10 or more beyond there. I have varying levels of commitment and getting in the groove but got really going in late August, though I was sort of trying through mid July, that is when the before pics were taken.

2iqkht.jpg

2gv0dv9.jpg

Love looking at everyones pics. I hope the OP is still on her journey, the diary looks rather quiet of late. I think I may have posted as an observer a ways back. Glad to share now :) Who knows in a few more months I have more, I mean less to share.

Good luck to everyone, show up EVERY day and we'll see you soon !
  • phoenixwizard64
    Options
    bumppp :)
  • AinE_75
    Options
    Thank you for motivation!!! I hope to post my "after" pics soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!