Replies

• Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just a smidge under 5' 7", I still have a ways to go:
    SW: 231 - That I know
    CW - 184.6
    GW - 150

These pics are at just under 45 pounds down, my goal is another 36 pounds and maybe 10 or more beyond there. I have varying levels of commitment and getting in the groove but got really going in late August, though I was sort of trying through mid July, that is when the before pics were taken.

2iqkht.jpg

2gv0dv9.jpg

Love looking at everyones pics. I hope the OP is still on her journey, the diary looks rather quiet of late. I think I may have posted as an observer a ways back. Glad to share now :) Who knows in a few more months I have more, I mean less to share.

Good luck to everyone, show up EVERY day and we'll see you soon !

You look fantastic! No more muffin top around the waist!! Thanks for sharing, great inspiration. I'll post my halfway pics in another 20 #. :)
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    bump
  • NeptuneTang
    Options
    Started at 190lbs last year in June, dropped to 130lbs by November of last year. :)

Wow!!!
    Did you lose 10 pounds a month? That is amazing!

Share your best tips?:flowerforyou:
  • Twylashea
    Twylashea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to post some pics here. You are all a HUGE inspiration!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Old thread but what the heck! I love bragging :p

Started Jan 2012, this is my before, 6 month, and year anniversary photo.

I am 5'7"ish - eat like it's my job, and have started back up at the gym after a 3 month downtime due to personal reasons. My weight stalled through half of January, but started moving again once I started eating again :wink: :laugh:

ry%3D400
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mrspjm8
    Options
    congratulations to all of you
    amazing job
  • Bluedaisy82
    Bluedaisy82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 128. Almost 8 years ago I started counting calories and lost 35lbs for my wedding. Went from a size 14
    @ 185 to a size 6/8 @ 150. I maintained that until we had out first son and delivered at 190 (gaining 40). Lost all that weight and then some and had our 2nd son at 180 (again gaining40) I lost all that and then some w/ my lowest weight being 121 last summer. I ended up gaining back about 13 since then so I decided to get back on MFP to keep it up. I know I can do it I just need to keep it up. Not sure yet how to post pictures on here but I put a photo collage on my profile. It's me at my highest, engagement picture at 150 and me 3 weeks ago @ 132.
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh My...! Look at those gorgeous legs, girl!! Wanna be friends? I could use you on my team!? Jackie
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5'6 - started at 178 and am now 156.

Progress2013_zpsc8091faf.png
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    check out my before after on my profile if you are interested
  • lina_romo
    lina_romo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to post here when I'm finished.. Hopefully soon!! :)
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and still working on my goals, but here's a progress pic...sure surprised me! Haven't lost all that much weight, but working out sure has changed my shape!

8458759789_6fc0a62c73.jpg
  • jemtaylor5
    Options
    Good motivation thanks!!!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    Great job, ladies! Hoping I can post my before/afters fall 2013!

SW: 198
    CW: 179
    GW: 150?
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are are such great inspiration! Can't wait until I have my success story!
  • Bump
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    You are doing FABULOUS!!! Keep up the great work!
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great work....to a healthier you! Look fantastic :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!