What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options
Poorgirls_Diet
Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
There is a reason for my question. One of my mates were discussing about dating again after she lost all the weight and she happened to mention that she would never date fat people again incase she went back to her old ways and when she had lost all the weight she wanted to date lean looking men that looked as good as her.

I am a firm believer of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but I wanted to get some of your views as well. So now you have lost the weight, what type of 'body' are you more attracted to?

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to fit, feminine looking women.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Still attracted to my husband, but I have always been attracted to a person more than a body type.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    There is a reason for my question. One of my mates were discussing about dating again after she lost all the weight and she happened to mention that she would never date fat people again incase she went back to her old ways and when she had lost all the weight she wanted to date lean looking men that looked as good as her.

I am a firm believer of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but I wanted to get some of your views as well. So now you have lost the weight, what type of 'body' are you more attracted to?
    thats kinda shallow. if ur actually attracted to someone, your weight shouldnt make a difference. my fiance did this to me when i lost weight. he thought i wanted someone else since i was considered the better looking one in the relationship. of course my feelings didnt change because i did.

but anyways to answer ur origanal question i tend to go for very hairy guys with a great sense of humor i think in my whole dating life ive been with one guy with muscle, otherwise they have all been normal weight just a lil squishy :)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options

thats kinda shallow. if ur actually attracted to someone, your weight shouldnt make a difference. my fiance did this to me when i lost weight. he thought i wanted someone else since i was considered the better looking one in the relationship. of course my feelings didnt change because i did.

but anyways to answer ur origanal question i tend to go for very hairy guys with a great sense of humor i think in my whole dating life ive been with one guy with muscle, otherwise they have all been normal weight just a lil squishy :)

I totally agree with you, my husband is like that as well and I would never judge anyone on their appearance!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Must be 5'11".
    Must be 182lbs.
    Must have rock solid legs.
    Must have a lil squish in the belly for me to lay on.
    Must have dark hair and piercing green eyes.
    Must be romantic, funny, caring, whitty, smart, empathetic, manly, faithful, loyal, honest, and must love heavy metal. \m/^_^\m/

OMG, I've married the perfect guy!!! :love:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking; tall with long legs, with some muscle, brunette or blonde and big pupils (sort of weird I know :laugh:)
    Personality wise: funny, spontaneous ( maybe a little crazy too) and sporty.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Any type that doesn't try chasing me away with a stun gun or pepper spray.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Slow moving so I can net 'em
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I like my men to be skinny like a string bean.

Figure 1
    string-bean-pickled-chard-salad-3705-200.jpg

sexy, I know.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Blah blah blah we all love our significant others. That isn't what the OP asked. If you are straight, you are attracted to the opposite sex. If you are homosexual, you are attracted to the same sex. If you like blondes, you can love a brunette. Physical attraction is a biological response and (for many of us) has nothing to do with love. Just stick to the OP without all the "you're so shallow".

I am attracted to medium build and lightly muscled male body types. I also find women with athletic hourglasses physically attractive (although I am straight, but hey hot is hot). When I was younger, I was attracted to very slim men but I seem to have grown out of that.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to athletic men...I need to think they can protect me if need be and not make me feel huge next to them (I'm 5'9" and 197 lbs).
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to healthy bodies.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    Looks like they take care of themselves is a big thing for me!
    Big Muscles never hurt anybody! (cept for the people that make them angry... lol)
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    My General Attraction: As long as He's taller than Me and doesn't have Brown Eyes, I'm good...
    My Attraction Now and Forever: My BF, Neil... :smooched:

: ))
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I like my girls a little chubby =]
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I married a body type I have never dated. LOL My husband is 5'11" and 140 lbs wet. He is mostly muscle with a little squishy in the tummy area. I always had dated men who weighed closer to 170-180 and well built. However, I find my husband to be the most attractive man I know. But that also comes with his personality. He has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen and he looks at me like I'm everything. So that works for me. His had always dated blonde girls, small breasts, and small behinds before me . . . his dad said "you finally found a woman instead of a girl to date." I think that also had something to do with he used to date a lot of . . . air heads. . . I am a challenge for him so apparently that's appealing. :D I am curvy, size D cup and I have something to grab onto so apparently that works for him.

Anyway . .. I think if I hadn't got to know my husband as a friend first (we met online and I didn't meet him until three months after we were talking via email and phone), I may not have given him a chance because he did not fit the "usual" body type I used to date. But I'm glad I did cause we have two beautiful girls.

Oh wow, this work day needs to end. LOL
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    If i were looking, I wouldn't consider anyone who isn't focused on fitness. Where they are in their journey isn't important. Who they are is what counts. I would be hesitant to date someone not focused on fitness for fear of getting comfortable and falling into old habits. Its a selfish approach but at this point in my journey I must surround myself with like minded people.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    **** hate me or not but honestly I like my men or women to be fit or thick(like me)
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't have a type as long as he treats me right and makes me laugh.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Heartbeat, pulmonary inflation, cellular division... that sort of thing.