What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options

Replies

• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    one with a pulse!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    Slow moving so I can net 'em

See, that's it! It's not the body, it's a little quip like this that lets me know there's a neat and fun person there.

You made me laugh with your response, you've got to be fun.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Big, muscly, but with some body fat.

Chuck Liddell would be a good example.
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    dont care as long as there taller than 5ft6 and not obese. i fancy the fat one off superbad and i fancy mark wright. very different bodies xxx
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Didn't change when I lost weight...tall, husky, football type guys
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It all changes after I meet a person, but my instinctive attraction is always to broad shoulders with muscular arms. I think it's the primitive part of me searching for a protector.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking; tall with long legs, with some muscle, brunette or blonde and big pupils (sort of weird I know :laugh:)
    Personality wise: funny, spontaneous ( maybe a little crazy too) and sporty.

You know the reason pupils get bigger, aside from being dilated or being in the dark, is because of attraction, right? So I'd say anyone you met would fit that one! Just sayin'. :wink:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The warm type
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm bi...so on guys it's broad shoulders and muscular (not necessarily tall, my bf is 5'8") on girls, it's usually taller and a little taller than me (I'm little, and I like being the little one) and fit but still curvy.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, and it's not in a shallow way, but I'm with your friend. We all got big unintentionally right? If I was going out with someone who was going to be ordering take aways and cooking really fat food, I'd probably end up back where I was to begin with...

It's not an image thing, it's just for that reason. And also that I couldn't handle the thought of them being sick because of their weight, pressure on their heart etc
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Full bodied, with a good after-taste
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking; tall with long legs, with some muscle, brunette or blonde and big pupils (sort of weird I know :laugh:)
    Personality wise: funny, spontaneous ( maybe a little crazy too) and sporty.

You know the reason pupils get bigger, aside from being dilated or being in the dark, is because of attraction, right? So I'd say anyone you met would fit that one! Just sayin'. :wink:

Haha I didn't know that caused eyes to dilate.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Personally I like guys who are around 6' plus (I may only be 5'5" but I like my high heels) and muscular. Not competitive body builder muscular that's a bit much but as to whether it's more bulky muscle or lean muscle I'm not too picky. I have this thing for guys with big biceps, especially if they're also tattooed.

So that tall muscular tattooed up guy that tends to make people a little nervous...yep, I want him. :blushing:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted Magic Mikes body!!!! Lol......
  • cheddargurl
    Options
    I'm attracted to tall guys with normal to fit bodies. I do not like super underweight skinny scrawny Guys.

As long as there normal, (:

I also am not attracted to obese, since we would not make a good match, seeing as how he wouldn't be into running, hiking, and the stuff I like.

I don't care about race, color of eyes, or hair color.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark and handsome, I don't really have a body type that drives me wild.
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    Full bodied, with a good after-taste
    :)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Not too muscles.....I don't like hugging a rock. :)
    Toned, athletic, broad shoulders....idealy with dark hair and killer blue eyes.

Oh, and a great *kitten* ;)
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm all over the place with this question :laugh: Normally, I rely on a sense of humor and a personality not that of a freaking rock more so than physical appearance. BUT since the OP's question is regarding physical appearance, I like my men taller, the taller the better and NOT skinny. I dated a skinny guy once and while I myself was thin, it was just odd that he could fit into my jeans :noway: I don't mind the hair or eye color but I do love facial hair :heart: Doesn't need to be The Rock but I love broad shoulders, wide and strong backs, shapely arms, full lips, sexy eyes and a big ahem. :bigsmile:

Not too much to ask for right? :happy:
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Big hairy guys.