What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options

Replies

• YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I like my women short, slim in the waist, and carrying some junk in the trunk. "Short and Thick" as we say it in Brooklyn.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love big, broad guys with a little bit of a baby face - broad shoulders, big hands, nice arms, sweet faces. YES. Thankfully, I caught one for myself.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I always say I'm an equal opportunity employer. I like to think I focus more on what's inside.
    The men I've dated have a wide range of physical characteristics. I've date men from every ethnic background and socio-economic background.

But I do have 2 prejudices.
    --First not so much attracted to east indian men... purely on a physical basis.
    and
    --Second, and I felt this way even when I was heavy, I just have a hard time feeling attracted to someone who is obese.
    I don't mind a little pudge, or a bit of beer gut. but once you get to obese the romantic to platonic ratio tips to the other side of the scale.
    I've always recognized that it was a double standard, but I haven't found a way to overcome that and it's not fair to the other person to be in a relationship if you don't accept them for who they are.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I like thick guys - broad chested, big shoulders. I like them to be taller than me (I am about 5'5.5''). Some extra weight does not bother me at all. I have no preference for hair or eye color. My hubby is pretty much my ideal =D.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I still find my husband attractive, I think he's extremely sexy when he's not being self-conscious. But, from a purely aesthetic point of view, my ideal physical body would be someone who was pretty muscular, 6' or taller, dark brown eyes, nice skin, dark hair... well you get the idea. That guy from True Blood is a good example. Alcide? I think that was his name. Omnomnomz. :3
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    My fella! :love:

..... a man has to be taller than me, have a nice *kitten* and be kind and supportive and be able to make me laugh! All of which my fella has in abundance! :heart:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Usually long and lean, even when I was heavier.

When I look back, the 2 boyfriends that turned me on sexually the most, were the 6ft, 200lb'ers, lean muscles. :love:

I had 1 bf who was maybe 5'9 and had a nice body with big arms, nice tight abs, even had nice muscular legs. I was attracted to him but not like the lean guys.

My ex husband was 6'4, heavy set guy... he wasn't really fat, maybe more like a football player. Eh.

So I'll take lean long muscles please!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Of course it is personality that matters etc. etc.. but tall and broad (over 6' and 200lbs).. bonus points if your 200lbs is a little more muscle than fat!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I like my women short, slim in the waist, and carrying some junk in the trunk. "Short and Thick" as we say it in Brooklyn.

^^this. I like my girls pretty faced too! Can't have a butterface!
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Any woman who is pretty to me...

BTW, I do not mean only women who are Barbie Doll pretty...

I am attracted to women of all body types...:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    No Skinny Minnies. Seeing your rib cage is a definate turn off.
    No Frankenboobs. They must be proportional to your body and not obviously "enhanced".
    Curves are a must. Hips = Something to hold on to. Need I say more.
    Glasses. LOVE a woman in glasses!
    Back dimples. I know this one is weird, but I love it when a woman has those dimples on her back just above the belt line.
    Not too tall. 5'2" - 5'7" is perfect.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options

^^this. I like my girls pretty faced too! Can't have a butterface!

If it's a one-night deal, I can look past that. :laugh:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I like my men long and lean. My fiance is 5"8 about 155lbs....perfect :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like my men long and lean.

Who doesn't? ;x
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    yup.. I'll take some of this pls.

yup.jpg?t=1341004645

Hell Yeah!!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a type. Looking at my soon-to-be ex and the guy who I am currently crushing on, I have known them both for about 20 years. STBex was very tall and thin back in our teens. By the time we finally got married 7 years ago, he had packed on some pounds and was about 80 pounds heavier than he was then. The other is only a little taller than me, and has always been pretty fit. They are complete opposites body type-wise, but I found them both attractive. And strangely enough, they both found me attractive!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm
    I'm attracted to taller men, typically hispanic or white, tattoos and peircings, I dont like superskinny guys ... if you look like I need to feed you some rice and beans its a no go......
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    for a man, stocky, muscular physique, nice arms, and hands

and women, shorter around my height and size, tight and toned, with curves
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    No Skinny Minnies. Seeing your rib cage is a definate turn off.
    No Frankenboobs. They must be proportional to your body and not obviously "enhanced".
    Curves are a must. Hips = Something to hold on to. Need I say more.
    Glasses. LOVE a woman in glasses!
    Back dimples. I know this one is weird, but I love it when a woman has those dimples on her back just above the belt line.
    Not too tall. 5'2" - 5'7" is perfect.

yes!!! back dimples on a girl are hot!!
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    tall boys, good smile with that little smirk, get's me every time :blushing: