Dating site or Fitness site?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

Hey, you guys can't complain about people not using the search feature, and then complain because they resurrected an old thread! :tongue:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.
    ThreadNecromancer.png
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My name is Valerie...I like long walks on the beach, protein, going to the gym, and holding hands under the stars...
    Hi, my name is Lanny...I run on the beach, write poetry, receive at least one unwanted nudey pic a month on this site, and asked for a junk pic every now and again. :wink:
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

Hey, you guys can't complain about people not using the search feature, and then complain because they resurrected an old thread! :tongue:

'Tis the season for zombies after all

thriller-dance-3_zps124456ca.jpg
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    :tongue: How long does it take to get hit on? I've been on here for about 2 weeks and nobody's propositioned me. Maybe I'll get lucky on week 3. :)
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been on here a while but last I checked, this was My Fitness Pal, not Plenty of Fish. So why are guys asking me for nudies and girls posting their boobs as their profile pix?? lol

I am here for strictly fitness. I had one guy get off track with me, and I removed him asap. No thanks, I have a guy at home! lol
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I've also discovered that this is the #1 site for *****ing.

Please....
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    :tongue: How long does it take to get hit on? I've been on here for about 2 weeks and nobody's propositioned me. Maybe I'll get lucky on week 3. :)

Put on a grey shirt. :drinker:
  • Chieflrg
    Options

I wouldn't be asking for it here. Some freaks here...unless you dig freaks, then carry on.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Can this thread be about zombies now?

Ok, good. So, I've always wondered, if a zombie bit a werewolf, when the moon was full, would it still turn? Or would the zombie infection outweigh the werewolfness??
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

I wouldn't be asking for it here. Some freaks here...unless you dig freaks, then carry on.

Uh, it was a joke.......
  • Chieflrg
    Options

Or just show your nips, I'm talking bout me btw...
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Geez, always with the negativity about freaks. lol
    Life sure would be boring with out us ( I mean, them) :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Sx4aozS.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I've also discovered that this is the #1 site for *****ing.

Please....

For what? For what?! The "b" word???
  • Chieflrg
    Options

Uh, it was a joke.......
    I know, yet I've had some pretty closed friends have to deactivate here because of the freaks. It was a warning...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I can always count on you people.....
    Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg \m/
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.
    ThreadNecromancer.png

score. this is a top-notch compliment for MFP, halloween-style.
  • Chieflrg
    Options

Sx4aozS.gif

Does his shirt say "Keep off the grass."? hahaha
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Damn!