Dating site or Fitness site?

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    :tongue: How long does it take to get hit on? I've been on here for about 2 weeks and nobody's propositioned me. Maybe I'll get lucky on week 3. :)

I wouldn't be asking for it here. Some freaks here...unless you dig freaks, then carry on.

Uh, it was a joke.......
    I know, yet I've had some pretty closed friends have to deactivate here because of the freaks. It was a warning...

well maybe if you stopped sending them nip pics ...

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.
    ThreadNecromancer.png

score. this is a top-notch compliment for MFP, halloween-style.

MTG card ftw

and I dont think OP has ever worked or been in a fitness environment for very long....

all fitness people end up shagging each other like any other work place

its science
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    It's a motivational site in my opinion, and a few creeps obviously, just report them!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Every affair starts at the Gym or online. Just give in now.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    :tongue: How long does it take to get hit on? I've been on here for about 2 weeks and nobody's propositioned me. Maybe I'll get lucky on week 3. :)

I wouldn't be asking for it here. Some freaks here...unless you dig freaks, then carry on.

Uh, it was a joke.......
    I know, yet I've had some pretty closed friends have to deactivate here because of the freaks. It was a warning...

maybe if you stop....never mind...don't stop that!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

Hey, you guys can't complain about people not using the search feature, and then complain because they resurrected an old thread! :tongue:

yes we can. cuz 'murica
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Uh, it was a joke.......

maybe if you stop....never mind...don't stop that!!!

I'm a drinker now. I can't stop! :drinker:
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    paxcbrndafn9.gif
  • kroonha
    kroonha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well, a lot of guys are topless and flexing here and I'm pretty sure *most* girls just see it as a guy in shape/showing his achievements rather than a piece of meat to ogle at..
    Women should be able to be proud of their progress too without it instantly meaning they are targets for horny guys.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Well, a lot of guys are topless and flexing here and I'm pretty sure *most* girls just see it as a guy in shape/showing his achievements rather than a piece of meat to ogle at..
    Women should be able to be proud of their progress too without it instantly meaning they are targets for horny guys.

Im sure most want to be oogled at..... myself excluded obvious;y
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

I wouldn't say most girls. Lots of meat eaters here. Lots...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

Hey, you guys can't complain about people not using the search feature, and then complain because they resurrected an old thread! :tongue:

yes we can. cuz 'murica

Ya got me there. :drinker:
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Can this thread be about zombies now?

Ok, good. So, I've always wondered, if a zombie bit a werewolf, when the moon was full, would it still turn? Or would the zombie infection outweigh the werewolfness??

I think you'd end up with one very hairy zombie, who would probably be shunned and ridiculed by the other zombies, and not allowed to play their zombie games. 'Cause zombies aren't very nice, you know.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Can this thread be about zombies now?

Ok, good. So, I've always wondered, if a zombie bit a werewolf, when the moon was full, would it still turn? Or would the zombie infection outweigh the werewolfness??

I think you'd end up with one very hairy zombie, who would probably be shunned and ridiculed by the other zombies, and not allowed to play their zombie games. 'Cause zombies aren't very nice, you know.

Well that's sad. Zombies should be nicer to each other. :angry:
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later.....seriously can't believe someone would be uptight enough to start this thread, so I gotta read it all when I have more time. :huh:
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    you can get fitness advice here too? cool....
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

yes we can. cuz 'murica
    tumblr_m6rb9yuOwU1qjjtlxo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m413hfQh1M1qbmy9ko1_r1_500.gif \m/
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    IN for shenanigans.

hail to the grave digger

yes we can. cuz 'murica
    tumblr_m6rb9yuOwU1qjjtlxo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m413hfQh1M1qbmy9ko1_r1_500.gif \m/

aaaaaaaaaaah, durka durka durka!!!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    @crobl...those are my workout clothes and I'm posting progress pictures. That's what we do here. I worked hard and proud to show off my abs and I don't think there's anything suggestive about the pix of my back muscles. I'm not talking about pics like mine. I'm seeing guys post pics of their butts in their skibbies and girls with just a shot of their boobs. There's a huge difference.

And thank you Kandy!

I'm pretty darn sure if I had your abs I would show them off too!!! you look great! tell me your secrets! lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been on here a while but last I checked, this was My Fitness Pal, not Plenty of Fish. So why are guys asking me for nudies and girls posting their boobs as their profile pix?? lol

Because they can.