21st Birthday what did you do????

Options

Replies

• mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine was the worse birthday I've ever had... but enjoy yours. Take it off from work, spend it with friends or family, or both.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    On my 21's (2000) birthday i went back home where my family is (3 hour drive one way.) Half way there my birthday got real exciting when on my way down a back road that goes to the town i am from i ended up trying to put my new car (1999 ford contour) that i had owned for only a week out because it burst into flames when i stopped at a stop sign. Luckily the local sherif/tow truck owner lived a mile away and just happen to be out side when the fire started. Long story short the place i got the car let the previous owner drive it for a month after the dealer took possession of it and some of the wiring got fried from bad maintenance job and inspection of the dealer.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I had a house party. It was a blast! Unfortunately I drank too much and passed out before midnight.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    um......i sat home and did nothing.....but i didn't have a choice really....that's what happens when you are 4 months pregnant on your 21st b-day! lol
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I got so wasted that spent the night in jail.

So it was pretty awesome ehh?
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I did a three legged pajama pubcrawl collecting for charity !
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    I had a family BBQ in my garden. Lots of wine, lots of food (yikes) and a really great time. It was one of my more memorable birthdays, i was surrounded by everyone i love the most and the sun was shining and it was lovely.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I was in Kuwait...waiting for the Republican Guard to come into my crosshairs.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Drank my *kitten* offf.....then they gave me a shot called "the three wise men"....puke city after that....

They carried me home and tossed me back in my Room
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i got wasted! lol
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I don't remember (the sign of a good birthday and better friends)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    My 21st birthday was 9/12/2001, "The day after." Wasn't much to be done because nothing anywhere was open. In any case I never was much of a drinker so I didn't see a cause for celebration. My first time drinking wasn't until I was 22.
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    I got absolutely WRECKED! I went to my mums for my actual birthday (she lives like 52 miles from me) went to TGI Fridays, next day came home and threw a brilliant house party :D I was so wasted. It was good, from what I remember of it? LOL
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    no idea, think I was in Spain.
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    about 10 of my friends took me to the city its about 4 hours from here, he went and saw a show went out to a great dinner and then went and danced the night away!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    comedy store
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I don't even remember it at all. Hmmm...must've been fun!
    Happy Birthday!
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I havent turned 21 yet, but on August 13th I will be 21. It's a monday so probs just dinner and drinks with friends HOWEVER on the 15th i'm hoping on a plane and going to VEGAS till the 20th so i'm sure I'll find some excitement and trouble there... :drinker: :smokin: :wink:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm not 21, but where I live the legal drinking age is 19...

and for my 19th, I went to retro night at this weird bar, my roommate invited along a bunch of guys she knew I really disliked, she was the centre of attention all night and they ended up leaving early to get Subway.

However, 2 days later I went to bingo night at one of my favourite bars and we had a few trays of beer and it was awesome :D
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    didn't do anything on the exact day... but my sister is turning 21 on friday and we are taking her out for some drinks (my bf and I)

I just turned 22, tbh 21 wasn't a big deal at all. :)