21st Birthday what did you do????

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    On my 21st birthday (quite a few years ago) my friends had just finished singing "Happy Birhtday" over the radio. Then the uparmored vehicle I was in was hit by an IED and completely destroyed, I treated and called for a 9 line to evac two of my buddies that sustained injuries and I was deaf for about 30 minutes after the fact while we waited for a crew to come pick us up and another to take over our convoy to get it to its destination.

After a year of sceanios like this I came home and was drunk for about 6 months before I decided I needed help. It was at the same time the best year and the worst year of my life thus far.
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Went to the street full of bars, dressed in a "21" tiara and various other things denoting my birthday and got very very very VERY drunk. Lucky for me, my husband and our friends were able to guide me to the car, lol!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I got so wasted that spent the night in jail.

So it was pretty awesome ehh?

Oh yeah!!! It was a nightmare! There were some girls thought that I was a prostitute! Oh god! Why me???!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I did a 21 shot pyramid.

I will never be able to drink Jose Cuervo again.

Always have a DD. Mine was great! He carried me out to the car, threw a snowball at me to wake me up, quietly got me inside the house so he didn't wake up my mom and made a bed on the floor to make sure I was alive by morning. lol

I didn't drink for like 4 months after that. Now I drink to relax instead of getting wasted.