Anyone else addicted to driving?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I consider driving to be as empowering and exciting as brushing my teeth.
    Its just another daily activity.
    :indifferent:
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1) I hate driving unless I have to.
    2) Nothing wrong with you finding happiness when you're driving. I know a lot of people that use driving around as their escape for a little while others go for a walk, run etc.
    and finally
    3) Why does everyone have to be so negative!?
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've always had a strong passion for motor vehicles...That's part of the reason I change cars like a girl changes shoes. I love them all, fast, slow, comfort, and offroad...So long as the vehicle has some sort of soul within it I can appreciate the science that goes into the driving experience. I've owned everything from Jeeps and Trucks to BMW's and Corvettes...Funny thing is my parents and friends couldn't care less about cars..I dunno where I get it from.

I blame too much Top Gear.

Current Weekend/Date/Track Car: Late production 09 335i (N54, 6MT, E92) Lightly modded, dyno'd at 445HP/500TQ
    7fbfb1d4.jpg

Current A&B Car: 03 Celica. 38MPG!

IMG_0638.jpg
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I actually never liked driving.
    But if it's had to do with me - like for personal entertainment, yes.
    I enjoy driving (;
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Girl let me tell you.
    I popped out two kids. All they do is scream and fight in the summer. Hubby works nights, so when he wakes up, I tell him
    Hun - you got the kids. I have to get xyz at the store.
    Then its HEAVEN.
    Me time doesn't come easy when you have a bunch of people that need you 24/7. The car is the only break I get!
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i like driving, but not to the extent i drive around aimlessly! the fact i live in the countryside means its more of a necessity rather than a hobby! but i will admit i like easy driving down a motorway with some good music on... but HATE driving through belfast at rush hour!!!