162 to 115! Goal Reached! Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    There's nothing left of you!! ;) Congrats on a job well done!
  • MLB1969
    MLB1969 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Thanks for posting and inspiring me. Well done!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, and it's great that you have a new goal with weight training to keep you on track and getting even healthier! Plus, you have beautiful hair.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Brava!! :drinker:

You are a gorgeous girl especially now that you don't have all those extra lbs covering you up! :love:

Congratulations on your success!
    Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration to all of us, and keep up the fantastic work! :drinker: :drinker:
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    well done, you look fantastic! I'm doing the same as you - not changing the types of food I eat, just the quantities - so it's great to see you having success with that! :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look amazing! You should be sooo proud! Cute bikini btw :)
  • Janrr
    Janrr Posts: 12
    Options
    You have accomplished what I thought was inpossible - befoe I found MFP, You were either brave or determined with your pictures at 162. I called you brave, because I don't want a record of what I looked like at my heaviest (208) And the term determined was because it is obvious you wanted a record of what you looked like, so you would not go into self-denial again.
    I lost eight pounds with a dietician, then she told me about MFP. I'm with you, nI list what I have eaten, and stick to my daily calories 1200, I can;t lost unless I exercise daily. A couple of days ago, I fractured my arm & the doc said no exercise. I am going to follow you lead, and stick to the calories until I can exercise.
    Your pictures at 115, are fantastic. Congrats.
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! :)
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fabulous is all I can say I see you have a tattoo I have one as well Only you couldn't see mine because of my weight After I had Iost 45 lbs. One day my G-daughter who is 5 say's to me grama you have a tattoo When did you get that? I was like Livvie I had that I couldn't even see it It dawned on me how much weight I had put on over the years
  • SuzieR78
    SuzieR78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, seeing the difference from pic 1 to the last pic is awesome. very inspiring to people like myself who have only just started out with MFP (on my third week and going strong). congrats and have a wonderful time in Paris!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did this mostly with calorie counting and only sporadic exercise until recently, when I've begun weight training. I did IF, which I really enjoyed and will probably continue even now in maintenance. I started at the end of November, so it took me about 7 months to lose the weight.

For me personally, I knew that eliminating "bad" foods and only eating "good" foods would cause me to fail, so that's why I chose moderation and stopped labeling foods as "good" and "bad". If it fit into my calories, then I ate it. I know other people choose to totally revamp their diets and eat clean, and I think that's awesome, but for me, I knew it would be unrealistic for me to completely cut out things that I enjoy that aren't so "clean", like my beloved Ben & Jerry's (Late Night Snack is the best flavor ever!). I really learned to watch portions and I was surprised at my ability to be able to have a little, be satisfied, and then put it away! Having no food be off-limits really set me free in that way.

Just figured out how to make a side-by-side photo!

Untitled.jpg
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great! I have tried and tried to eliminate "bad" foods, but have failed miserably only to gain more weight. This time around I am doing the same thing as your and just really watching my portions. I am so glad to see that it worked for someone and it could work for me too. Congratulations again, awesome job!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Beautiful ..... good job :drinker:
  • 16griffin
    16griffin Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job :)
  • amyonkman
    amyonkman Posts: 25
    Options
    Holy cow girl!! That is awesome!! Do you mind my asking what you kept your calories at for a day? Did you exercise too?
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful and very healthy looking. (Just maintain now - you don't need to be any thinner!)
  • Kat200
    Kat200 Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh my god! You look great! and we have the same goal, but I'm about 14 pounds away from it! Ugh! I'd love to have you're stomache!
    Congrats! :)
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation. Really very impressed. You must be so proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!