Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

162 to 115! Goal Reached! Lots of Pics!

Replies

• noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    I honestly did not really have an exercise routine, but I work with preschoolers so running around on the playground is part of my job :). I did 1200 calories a day and really focused more on the weekly calorie goal for that, as opposed to the daily. Now I am upping my calories to maintenance and beginning a weight training routine.

And yes, that is an H&M dress! I still love it; I think I'm going to have it altered so I can still wear it!
  • way to go..nice job:drinker:
  • noelslp
    You look awesome, congrats!
    Could I just ask you, what body shape did you/do you have?

Congratulations again! xxx

I actually always thought I had an hour glass because I've always had a chest and big hips (no butt though!). But then I actually found a website that another MFPer talked about in a post, where you can put in your measurements and it tells you what body type you are. I'm actually a banana or straight, as some call it, which is the most common body type.
  • You look fantastic!! Great job!! Where is your swimsuit in the last few pictures from? I LOVE it!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    great work. you look great
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    wow you look paper thin from the side! the difference is dramatic!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Good job, you look amazing!! I am doing the same with the no "off limits" foods because Im the type of person you tell me no and I want it that much more lol. I am glad to see that this method works and Im not gonna stay the same weight. You are an inspirations.
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    I am wondering more about what the story is behind this weight loss. Did you just eat healthier? or start getting active? or maybe both or maybe something else involved?
  • WOW! Nice job! You look AMAZING! Wish you all the best! Enjoy it! You deserve it!
  • chantalm15
    chantalm15 Posts: 31 Member
    you look amazing!!! great job and congrats on your success!
  • Awesome job!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Congrats on your weight loss - you look fantastic!!
  • noelslp
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Where is your swimsuit in the last few pictures from? I LOVE it!

It's from Victoria's Secret, from about 3 years ago (bought it for my honeymoon and haven't been able to wear it since that summer!)
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Congratulations!!!! Your progress pics are fab and a great inspiration!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    wow you look amazing
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    You look amazing, congrats on your awesome results.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    stunning!! well done!! xx
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    well done you look amazing
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing.

Such a great inspiration! As a fellow 5'4 gal with a similar starting weight and goal weight, it's great to see someone who has achieved it following a realistic eating plan :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!