Options
    congrats! Such a transformation :)
  • poundbypoundxo
    Options
    wow that's amazing, you've inspired me1
  • bp8runner
    bp8runner Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome! I am also 5'4, starting at 144.5# with a goal weight of 125#. Even at 162# you carried your weight well. Now...you look fabulous! Thanks for being inspiring! Keep it up!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Your starting weight and your current weight are what I'm aiming for. You are an inspiration.
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You look great :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Omg, you look fantastic. Great job!
  • nickmast78
    nickmast78 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look great but I would suggest adding some resistance training. You are skinny now but with no real definition. Don't be afraid of the weights ladies!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    holy motivation!!! :) im 5'1'' and 165 and your pics just made me feel better about my journey. HUGE congratulations :)
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Your goal is similar to mine. Thanks for the the motivation and inspiration!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • ana3340
    ana3340 Posts: 13
    Options
    I was in denial about how much weight I had gained until I saw pictures from my brother-in-law's wedding in St. Thomas November 2011 (Blue dress):

stthomas2.jpg

stthomas1.jpg

100_0529.jpg

Shortly after this, I went to the doctor for a check-up and the reality set in: 162 lbs. At 5'4, I was overweight and unhappy. I had joined MFP back in October before the wedding, but did not keep up with it. This time, I decided to stick with it.

Here are more "Before" pictures not too long after I started MFP (I'm about 160 here):

020.jpg

021.jpg

And calorie counting really worked for me! I did not deem any food "off-limits" as this is what has always derailed me other times. I ate pizza, ice cream, french fries, cheeseburgers...just as long as they fit into my weekly calorie goal.

Here I am at 148:

029.jpg

030.jpg

Here at 128:

040.jpg

041.jpg

And here is me today, at my goal of 115:

050.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

048.jpg

I am now starting to weight train, as I want to tone up and maybe add a few pounds of muscle :)

I lost 47 lbs with MFP! You can too!
    [/quote]
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    You look great especially the last 10-20lbs! They really made a diff. I am jealous that you got to keep your rack. I went from 136 to 106 and lost my boobs :(
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look great! not sure if anyone has asked, how tall are you?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! I'm so anxious to hit my goal. I've just started out (for the millionth time) and am approaching it a bit differently. Like you, I'm still eating foods I like as long as it fits into my day or week. Although, I have cut back on eating out and sweets.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! An inspiration. :)
  • ana3340
    ana3340 Posts: 13
    Options
    sorry hit the wrong button..... i wanted to say ... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! GREAT JOB ....
  • SIMBA7860
    SIMBA7860 Posts: 25
    Options
    wow - u look amazing. u inspire me : )
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look amazing - great job & very cute swimsuit!!!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    great job !!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!