Rubbing cellulite away?

Options
12346»

Replies

• tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I find that I am able to get rid of, or at least reduce the appearance of, cellulite under my butt by doing exercises that have a butt-lifting effect. When my butt is firm and perky it's not pushing down onto the back of my legs. Take your hands and lift your butt a bit and you'll see what I mean.
  • pg014
    pg014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I weigh 131.6 and I'm 5'4'' so I'm technically in the "healthy" range for my height/weight ratio. Why then do I still have it?

You weight does not determine whether or not you will have cellulite. Even skinny minnies of Hollywood have cellulite. Cellulite can be due to physiology, dieting too hard or too much, alteration of connective tissue structure, hormonal factors, and genetic factors.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, men don't get cellulite so this reply is null and void.

So because he is a man and its likely that he doesn't have cellulite his input is not valid? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound.

And FYI, cellulite in men, does occur even if its not as common. And lucky *kitten*, have a much easier time getting rid of it too.
  • annielizstan
    annielizstan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Exercise is the best for healthy diet.You can do massage. Daily massage will help to reduce the cellulite.