Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    ok, is Stephanie already pregnant, or what? and what's the deal with Melanie acting all cutesy and innocent around Daniel...anyone else find that a little annoying? it's a little far-fetched for the character they've had her playing. a daddy's girl now..REALLY?!?
  • mrsbojangles
    mrsbojangles Posts: 418
    Options
    I think they are making us think Stephanie is preggers, but I am behind about three days, so this may be old news I am writing. LOL Melanie and Daniel's relationship is WEIRD. Is she flirting with her dad!?!??! LOL
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Haven't really been watching lately, I caught a couple minutes of Days today, but they are really getting on my nerves. I think Im finally starting to get fed up with the show :laugh:
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    How about Victor and Vivian's wedding? Hahaha! Victor cracked me up!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    what do ya wanna bet Victor and Maggie end up having an "affair.?!"
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    the show is really annoying right now. I just don't get all these things they are doing....Hope being a mugger, Maggie and Victor. Everything just seems odd and hard to ingest. Did they ever have a service or memorial for gramma Horton? I did read where Lucas is coming back. I'm ready for Marlena & John, Jack & Jennifer, Steve & Kayla to reappear. There's just no spark anymore.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I really miss Marlena. I think she was too expensive. ???

Yeah, seems Maggie and Victor are getting too friendly. And why was Momma Brady so freaked out about Victor's wedding? I know she and Victor had Beau, but hey, that was ages ago. She acted like she was still in love with him! And bad acting at that. LOL
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I love seeing Jennifer again. She was one of my faves.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I really miss Marlena. I think she was too expensive. ???

Yeah, seems Maggie and Victor are getting too friendly. And why was Momma Brady so freaked out about Victor's wedding? I know she and Victor had Beau, but hey, that was ages ago. She acted like she was still in love with him! And bad acting at that. LOL

im agreeing with you!!! mrs brady FREAKED out!! hahaha, i was laughing it was so funny. idk why shes so pist either.....strange. i, too, think the victor and maggie thing is odd, but really, theyre the only old people left so they have to hook up. ill tell u whats pissing me off.......chloe, daniel, carley and this damn wedding!!!!!!! omg!!!!! end it already!!!!!!!!! theyre starting to reveal whats up with stefano, kate, and madeline (chads mom). im betting that stefano is chads father. this would make sense to me since his mom wants him to stay away from there so bad. its more than whats on that tape. and then kate found something in that envelpoe. thats gta be it, anyone else with me on this one???? and the preview for tomorrow shows kerri.....havent seen her in a while!! i was wondering why shes back but then i remembered shes hooked up with mike right? and mikes coming in cuz of mrs horton. i think shes gonna die this week. finally.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    saw a preview for the funeral - where they all had roses and stuff...it's coming..

I think Carrie was with Mike when she left Austin or Lucas or whoever she was with to go off with Mike....
  • fooja
    Options
    i totally called this chloe getting preg thing!! lmao!!! idk if i wrote it on here or if i was telling my mom, but after she slept with phillip i knew she'd end up preg and not know who the father is!!! hahahaha, chloe's such a hoe......who hasnt she slept with!!! im starting not to like her anymore!! its wierd seeing all the old cast on the show!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I thought today's episode was very sad :cry: :sad: :sad: :cry: I had not seen the last few shows with Alice in them, and they kinda flashed a few of them. It is hard to see an original member die.....God Bless Alice. I have enjoyed seeing many of the old faces. I still wish they would of had Marlena and John there....and Shane, wow...that was a shocker. Kimmy hasn't changed at all! will be interesting to see them all leave again. I wonder if Bo & Hope are gonna re-connect?! hmmmmmmmmmmm stay tuned!!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    Bo & Hope belong together, but they'll drag it out for eons.. I missed the part about Chloe being preggo, but wouldn't surprise me. Loved when Sami opened the door and Rafe was back - going to make things interesting. didn't realize that Carrie was Anna's daughter........ cool seeing her back, but thought she was with Mike? why is he in the hospital? I missed most of last week except Friday.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    For some weird reason the show put Mike in a car accident and straight in the hospital bed. Not sure why. Gosh, I hope the actor isn't paralyzed or something...

I called the Chloe miracle pregnancy too! LMAO! And you guys are right - I am SURE Chad is Stefano's son!

I love seeing the old characters come back, I really do. They were around when Days was in its glory. I wish some could come back permanently.
  • fooja
    Options
    For some weird reason the show put Mike in a car accident and straight in the hospital bed. Not sure why. Gosh, I hope the actor isn't paralyzed or something...

I called the Chloe miracle pregnancy too! LMAO! And you guys are right - I am SURE Chad is Stefano's son!

I love seeing the old characters come back, I really do. They were around when Days was in its glory. I wish some could come back permanently.

i thought they showed mike in the hosp after he escaped his bed, just standing there reading a chart or sumthn. i dont think he's paralyzed. i too am wondering why they had him get in an accident. that was stupid!!!!!!! and yes i think that chad is stefanos son, but then today i was thinking if he's not, then maybe its the guy in the video that died ( some senator or sumthn), maybe he could be chads dad. im leaning more towards stefano though. im glad rafe's back, i hope him and sdami hook back up, and **** ej!!!!!!! haha!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I found out the Mike in the bed mystery! Seems the actor was not able to be on the Days set for the reunion filming (he was doing some other shoot), but he wanted to participate, so they filmed him separately with a few other actors thrown in for good measure. That's why he wasn't at any of the funeral stuff - had to fly solo!

I must admit I have LOVED every minute of the oldies coming back. I am so sick of the whole Chloe and Daniel and now ooops the baby that I could throw up!

Hey, I missed a decade of days, so the whole Kayla and Philip confrontation was clueless for me - did Philip have a kid and then Kayla raised him and then Philip wanted him back but gave him away or something? Someone please fill me in! Thanks!
  • fooja
    Options
    I was surprised to hear them bring up phillips baby, well hes probly grown now. that was so stupid when all that happened. if i remember correctly, phillip was with belle and shawn d was with mimi and they were all having a baby at the same time but there was an embryo mix up at the hospital. apparantly neither one of them could just have sex and get preg...i mean, seriously??? anyways, belles egg was implanted with shawns sperm and mimis egg was implanted with phillips sperm. mimi couldnt carry the baby (due to her having an abortion and getting an infection back when she was with rex) so there was a surrogate. belle decided to go ahead and have the baby, and her and shawn d ended up hooking back up and having claire. mimis surrogate was supposed to have an abortion but mimis mom ended up paying her money to keep the baby and have it because she wanted to use the baby to extort money out of the kiriakis'. the whole baby thing came out briefly some time later and phillip was looking for it but then they just kind of quit talking about it. i couldnt believe that the kiriakis family would want their own heir being adopted, but i guess so. i didnt realize that kayla was gonna adopt him, i musta missed that. were they referring to the child as pocket?? i was like wtf!!! im assuming that theyre bringing this up all of a sudden because chloe is preg and it could be phillips baby. phillip said he didnt want to let kayla adopt because he didnt want to always be reminded that he was too immature to take responsibility of his baby, but then he said that he looks into how the kid is doing and such all of the time. wouldnt that still remind him of how irresponsible he is???????? with all the servants at the kiriakis mansion, phillip wouldnt even have to take care of the child anyways......kinda like how sammy and ej never take care of their kids. i thought that was a stupid storyline because the kiriakis family isnt like that!! well, i think i got all of that right...if i missed anything, please fill in the blanks!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Thanks fooja! Hey, I thought Clare was Philip and Belle's kid! Guess I missed that ending! LOL Didn't Philip serve in the Gulf and then got paralyzed or something?
  • fooja
    Options
    i think he had a leg amputated, but youd never know he has a prosthetic!!! and also his face got burned or sumthn when it was the old phillip and he had surgery to fix his face and when they took the bandages off it was this phillip. phillip looks great for sum1 who has a prosthetic leg and was severely burned in the face!!! hahahahaha!!! claire shoulda been belle and phillips baby, but since there was the embryo switch, it turned out to shawn d's baby. shes probly gna come back to the show and be 20!! hahaha!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    So are they trying to hook up EJ and Arianna?

I am glad Kim and Shayn got back together. I really liked that power couple back in the day!