Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I used to chat on Dustin's Days page, but that is gone and I miss it sooooo much!

I'm a long time fan of the show and hope to find others who would like to discuss the latest happenings in Salem!

What do you think of the Phillip and Stephanie mess?? I'm so over her! And Phillip is a pig for getting with Melanie the way he did.
I'm getting excited about Rafe closing in on Nicoles scam AND I really want to see Kate get busted! I have to say I kind of miss John and Marlena and Belle and Shawn! I would love to see Kristen Storms come back as Belle!!!!!!

What are your thoughts?

Replies

• yankeefamily05
    Options
    i missed a year of it. im so confused now!!!...Theresa,Luis, and Ethan from Passions all came over to Days of Our Lives..and I have no idea who their characters are...What is up with Sammy??:grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I used to chat on Dustin's Days page, but that is gone and I miss it sooooo much!

I'm a long time fan of the show and hope to find others who would like to discuss the latest happenings in Salem!

What do you think of the Phillip and Stephanie mess?? I'm so over her! And Phillip is a pig for getting with Melanie the way he did.
    I'm getting excited about Rafe closing in on Nicoles scam AND I really want to see Kate get busted! I have to say I kind of miss John and Marlena and Belle and Shawn! I would love to see Kristen Storms come back as Belle!!!!!!

What are your thoughts?

Ditto on all you said!!! Especially the part about Phillip being a PIG!!!! :grumble: I can't wait to see the baby switch FINALLY revealed!!:drinker:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Yankeefamily05- Ethan from Passions has taken over the role of Brady Black. I actually like him better than the other guy. Luis came on the show as an FBI agent named Rafe when Sammi was in witness protection for witnessing the mayors murder. Teressa is Ariana Rafe's brother.

Losing_it- I can't wait to see the baby switch come to an end! I did like the thought of Nicole being a good guy,but then they started the whole baby switch so theres no chance of her going good anymore I guess. I kind of hope that Stefano has had baby Grace all this time because that was just too sad. I feel bad for that girl who gave her up and hope that they will be reunited somehow.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Ok so whats the deal with Sammie/Nicoles babies..I got the jist that Sammys baby died??..Am I right??...And nicole is so trying to keep Sammy from knowing something!!!!...Freakin' Nicole!...l.ol....
    It seems like most of the characters I don't even know.

Luis is a hottie..I :heart: Him!!!....
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I used to watch it every day when I worked nights. But this stupid day shift screws it all up :grumble:
    I do try and watch some of it on my laptop in my car on lunch break. But break's usually over after about 1/2 of it. :grumble: Better than nothin though. :bigsmile:

As for the story.........I like Steph and Phillip together. I'm hoping they can move past the whole fling thing. He is definately wrong. Especially for lying about it. They were broke up but the lying thing really makes it bad. But I love their chemistry and kind of like the fact that Steph brings back the "old" Phillip. The one that used to be good. I liked him much better than "evil" Phillip. And I'd like to see Steph finally happy. Then again this is a soap. They never stay happy for long :laugh:

Nicole is an evil vindictive B!t(h and she needs to go DOWN!! :explode: Not much else to say about that. Other than it's time to move the story forward. :drinker:

Chloe.....she needs to come out of her coma and live happily ever after with Daniel. And Kate needs to rot in prison. Lucas, I sometimes feel sorry for him but then the way he reacts makes all of the feeling sorry for him go away. I understand you're upset......angry.......PO'd........but ya don't just pull the plug and kill someone cuz they pi$$ed you off.........no matter how bad you want to :laugh: And I'm thinking that with the current situation, someone could do something to take the decisions out of his hands. Kate just needs to go down.....period. The B!t(h needs to let their kids live their own lives. She just can't stop messing with them.

Ummmmmm........the Bo and Hope story, I just don't find it as interesting.

And welllllll, I've been rambling for a while...........gotta get back to work :smokin:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Ok so whats the deal with Sammie/Nicoles babies..I got the jist that Sammys baby died??..Am I right??...And nicole is so trying to keep Sammy from knowing something!!!!...Freakin' Nicole!...l.ol....

YES he is a hottie!!!! I am so glad he came over to Days.
    Nicole got together with EJ and her and Sammy were prego at the same time with his kid. Sammy went into protection and hid her pregnancy from everyone. Nicole found out after she lost her baby but did not tell EJ. She faked the rest of her pregnancy and found a young girl who was prego and adopted her baby to pass off as her own. Sammy had her baby at the same clinic the teen was going to, so Nicole paid off the doc to switch the babies. Now the baby Sammy had (the teens baby) died of meningitis and she doesn't know that Nicole and EJ have her real baby. Nicole switched them so that if there was ever a DNA test the baby would still have EJs DNA and no one would need to match it to Nicole because she was obviously preggo. Stefano knows what she did and is helping her keep the secret, he even had the doctor kiled because he was blackmailing Nicole. He doesn't want this news to break his precious EJ's heart.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I used to watch it every day when I worked nights. But this stupid day shift screws it all up :grumble:
    I do try and watch some of it on my laptop in my car on lunch break. But break's usually over after about 1/2 of it. :grumble: Better than nothin though. :bigsmile:

As for the story.........I like Steph and Phillip together. I'm hoping they can move past the whole fling thing. He is definately wrong. Especially for lying about it. They were broke up but the lying thing really makes it bad. But I love their chemistry and kind of like the fact that Steph brings back the "old" Phillip. The one that used to be good. I liked him much better than "evil" Phillip. And I'd like to see Steph finally happy. Then again this is a soap. They never stay happy for long :laugh:

Nicole is an evil vindictive B!t(h and she needs to go DOWN!! :explode: Not much else to say about that. Other than it's time to move the story forward. :drinker:

Chloe.....she needs to come out of her coma and live happily ever after with Daniel. And Kate needs to rot in prison. Lucas, I sometimes feel sorry for him but then the way he reacts makes all of the feeling sorry for him go away. I understand you're upset......angry.......PO'd........but ya don't just pull the plug and kill someone cuz they pi$$ed you off.........no matter how bad you want to :laugh: And I'm thinking that with the current situation, someone could do something to take the decisions out of his hands. Kate just needs to go down.....period. The B!t(h needs to let their kids live their own lives. She just can't stop messing with them.

And welllllll, I've been rambling for a while...........gotta get back to work :smokin:

I can't wait for Chloe to wake up! I wanna see Kate go DOWN:explode: That story makes me so angry! I do love Lucas but he reacts like such a baby! Probably because his Mommy is so darn over protective! And I agree with you on Bo and Hope. They have been on the show too long to have such crappy storylines! The whole kidnapping was just creepy! I did not like it at all!:grumble:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

I can't wait for Chloe to wake up! I wanna see Kate go DOWN:explode: That story makes me so angry! I do love Lucas but he reacts like such a baby! Probably because his Mommy is so darn over protective! And I agree with you on Bo and Hope. They have been on the show too long to have such crappy storylines! The whole kidnapping was just creepy! I did not like it at all!:grumble:

They used to have really good story lines. They need something better for Bo and Hope. The kidnapping thing could have been turned into something better. It was creepy but they could have done something with it. As long as they don't hurt the kid :angry:

:laugh:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Gahh...Nicole is a disaster. I know sammie can be bad sometimes but she doesn't deserve that!!!....

I always loved Chloe. Shes so pretty.....

Bo and HOpe..lol..Thats another story....they need something fresh!!!...yes we all know they have the everlasting love but WHERE IS THE DRAMA lol.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    i missed a year of it. im so confused now!!!...Theresa,Luis, and Ethan from Passions all came over to Days of Our Lives..and I have no idea who their characters are...What is up with Sammy??:grumble:

I noticed they all have the same roles though!! Theresa and Luis are still brother and sister and Theresa and Ethan are still on/off lovers!! It's hilarious!! I suppose Sami can be Sheradon (sp?)
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I am excited for EJ to finally know the truth.. do you realize how many feet will be in his huge mouth once the truth is out.. he will have to beg for forgivness from Sami for YEARS!!

And finally, Hope now sees the *kitten* that is .. drew? the bad cop! Maybe now she'll stop being an *kitten* to Bo

Kirsten Storms NEEDS to be back as Belle.. though I was completely happy with the new belle.. i miss her and shawn!! and claire!!

i like that the brought the old phillip back!! oh and if shawn comes back.. jason cook was sooo much cuter!!

I've been a Days fan for... 14 years now! WOW!! And I'm only 23!!
  • kristen5286
    Options

YES he is a hottie!!!! I am so glad he came over to Days.
    Nicole got together with EJ and her and Sammy were prego at the same time with his kid. Sammy went into protection and hid her pregnancy from everyone. Nicole found out after she lost her baby but did not tell EJ. She faked the rest of her pregnancy and found a young girl who was prego and adopted her baby to pass off as her own. Sammy had her baby at the same clinic the teen was going to, so Nicole paid off the doc to switch the babies. Now the baby Sammy had (the teens baby) died of meningitis and she doesn't know that Nicole and EJ have her real baby. Nicole switched them so that if there was ever a DNA test the baby would still have EJs DNA and no one would need to match it to Nicole because she was obviously preggo. Stefano knows what she did and is helping her keep the secret, he even had the doctor kiled because he was blackmailing Nicole. He doesn't want this news to break his precious EJ's heart.

wow! you summed that up perfectly! the only thing I would add is the teen doesn't know that the babies were switched so she still thinks nicole's daughter is her's and doesn't know her daughter really died..
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I noticed they all have the same roles though!! Theresa and Luis are still brother and sister and Theresa and Ethan are still on/off lovers!! It's hilarious!! I suppose Sami can be Sheradon (sp?)

Just popping in to say I LOVED PASSIONS! I am glad my favorite characters were worked into another soap. I loved that freakin' show. It was hilarious!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I always forget that Mia doesn't know about the switch! That will make it even more interesting. How sad that she was so close to her baby all along and now shes dead.:cry:

I cannot wait for all the truths to come out! I missed todays episode because I for got to set the recording before I left for class, DARN!:grumble: Its finally getting good.

I would LOVE to see Kristen Storms come back! I LOVED her as Belle! I had some strange kind of girl crush, lol! I was in Cosmetology school and working at a salon before she left. I used to keep up with all her hairstyle changes! Remember how Shawn used to tease her about her hair being different everyday? I would go into the salon or to school and say lets do this to my hair....:laugh: When she left, I was so sad! My hair got boring, LOL:laugh:
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I always forget that Mia doesn't know about the switch! That will make it even more interesting. How sad that she was so close to her baby all along and now shes dead.:cry:

I cannot wait for all the truths to come out! I missed todays episode because I for got to set the recording before I left for class, DARN!:grumble: Its finally getting good.

I would LOVE to see Kristen Storms come back! I LOVED her as Belle! I had some strange kind of girl crush, lol! I was in Cosmetology school and working at a salon before she left. I used to keep up with all her hairstyle changes! Remember how Shawn used to tease her about her hair being different everyday? I would go into the salon or to school and say lets do this to my hair....:laugh: When she left, I was so sad! My hair got boring, LOL:laugh:

I loved her hair changes!! and Mimi's! I noticed that new soap Mimi is on.. she is dating a Rex.. lol.. again!! It's crazy! All the Passions folks have similar story lines and Mimi is dating a dude with the same name on her new soap! Though Kirsten is playing a totally different character!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad they recast Joseph Moscolo (sp?) as Stefano! NO ONE ELSE could play him and get it right!

Also, did you know Victor is really Jennifer Aniston's dad?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Days SUCKED without Stefano!!!!!!!!!!! So glad he came back!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Wait a tick. Did they take Passions off the air???..

If they did BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..:grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day's gets better every day!!! I can't wait for EJ & Sami to know the truth!!!

I don't like the guy who plays Will....he doesn't act very well.:huh:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'm sooooo behind on my recordings right now! WTF!!!!???? Kate and Stefano are getting married? That oughtta lead to some interesting storylines!!! Its been a long time sice Stefano had some real good evil to work with. The last few things hes done have been so cheesy, I hope we get some good old DiMera conspriacy and action out of this!:wink:

Ummmmm, how much longer is this baby switch gunna go on? :grumble: Well technically I'm still in last week episode wise, but I FF thru that crap. Make it end already PLEASE!
  • Losing_It
    Options

Ummmmm, how much longer is this baby switch gunna go on? :grumble: Well technically I'm still in last week episode wise, but I FF thru that crap. Make it end already PLEASE!

Ditto!!!:bigsmile: