Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Melanie is Carly's daughter and some think Daniel is the daddy!!
  • msladyface
    Options
    Daniel's not the Daddy - it goes back to that creep Trent Robbins who was also Max's Dad. My question is, is how in the world did Trent Robbins and Carly hook up? Almost as gross as her and Bo! :sick:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    IM A FAN! I go home at 1:00 EST for lunch just to watch it.

I still am confused about how Mickey died!
  • tasha30
    Options
    Isnt Carley unsure who her daugher actually is? I think she believes NOW its Melonie, but I think she will later find out its actually Mia, like we all had thought originally lol
  • msladyface
    Options
    He just had a heartattack...it was kinda weird...they just showed Maggie in the kitchen crying and then she told Hope. They didn't show any of it actually happening.
  • tasha30
    Options
    He just had a heartattack...it was kinda weird...they just showed Maggie in the kitchen crying and then she told Hope. They didn't show any of it actually happening.

Right! I just remember her going upstairs to pack and came back crying ????? :mad:

thanks!:laugh:
  • msladyface
    Options
    I was confused too! lol He hasn't been on the show in forever..they probably figured they might as well kill him off! lol :laugh:
  • msladyface
    Options
    Rafe is maaaaaaaad! EJ, you may have done it! :bigsmile: And - Melanie is hating Carly more and more everyday...this should be interesting to see how it all turns out. Oh please oh please oh please Hope - go fight for Bo!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    Hope pushed Bo into Carleys arms. Why on earth would you leave your husband when you HAD your child back? And Melanie is probably so weirded out by Carleys concerns, JUST TELL HER ALREADY :laugh:
  • msladyface
    Options
    Agreed Tasha - Hope went way too far with the whole moving out a thousand times, but I just love Bo & Hope! :sad:
  • tasha30
    Options
    Agreed Tasha - Hope went way too far with the whole moving out a thousand times, but I just love Bo & Hope! :sad:

:laugh: I feel the same.

I wonder if they are going to ever bring Shawn and Bell back?
  • msladyface
    Options
    Maybe when they can pass Claire off as a teenager! :laugh: Hopefully soon though, I like both of them - not to mention, I'd love to see what they'd do when they learn about Phillip being engaged to Stephanie and now marrying Melanie...
  • tasha30
    Options
    :laugh: isnt that funny how every relationship is a cycle. Like why cant they just go out and find new actors and actresses instead of having them continuously date one another.

And I wish they'd bring in another Det. Carver, he is getting too old to be Lexi's husband :laugh:
  • msladyface
    Options
    Can you imagine how confusing everything would be if they had more characters?! I've been watching this show since I was 7 and sometimes I have think about who's related to who! :laugh:

Abe does look a little old for Lexi - and a little old to have Theo...One person I do wish they'd swap out is Brady - I miss the old one...I don't know what his name was but YUMMY! :love:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    One person I do wish they'd swap out is Brady - I miss the old one...I don't know what his name was but YUMMY! :love:

lol..EEEEWWWW......the old brady was sooooooooo ugly!!!!! i like the new brady better!!!!!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    For me I like the new Brady. I hope Hope and Bo can work this out because I like them together. If something happens to Carley it's only going to make it harder for Bo and Hope because then Hope is going to wonder WHAT IF. I would like to see Bell and Shawn come back. Unless there is some kind of accident I don't think it will be long before the bring them back. You see how they did Micky he hasn't been around in ages. Use to like the song Maggie use to sing years ago but can't remember the words or the name of the song it was when she was still on the farm and Micky was Marty.
  • msladyface
    Options
    The new Brady is just a little femine for me...I don't know lol I didn't like him on Passions either...:laugh:

I'm excited to see what they do with Shawn and Belle when they bring them back...I just love them!
  • tasha30
    Options
    For whatever reasons, I cant picture the old Brady??????? So many people have been swapped out. It took me a while to get used to the new Bell. Now she's gone.

Did you guys catch the OLD clip of Mickey and Maggie from like ... i dont know.. the 70's? She was reminiscing about when they first met, I'd love to see some of the first shows..
  • tasha30
    Options
    The new Brady is just a little femine for me...I don't know lol I didn't like him on Passions either...:laugh:

I'm excited to see what they do with Shawn and Belle when they bring them back...I just love them!

Wait so what are they recycling ALL the Passions actors and actresses? Aire, Rafe and now you're telling me Brady was on there as well? I stopped watching Passions after a while, it was gettting TOO STUPID! :laugh:
  • tasha30
    Options
    *thinking* did he play the Ethan character?